• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Customised Server (7.x)

Ferchox

Reaction score
Hello guys!:D

I'll go straight to the point and avoid formalities just for now,
I want to put up a custom server based in the tibia 7.4 gameplay, However there's more about it.

Lets imagine something terrible in the continent of Tibia and a colony just set sails to find themselves in a new prosperous lands with new flora and fauna and with incredible opportunities.

The server is going to be upgraded with more scripts for critical aspects and there is where Customization (spelling?) begins.

What would be customised?

-Weapons dynamic (Bonuses, Effects, Habilities)
-New sprites (with help of a hired artist so they fit into the game)
-New monsters (old ones will be still part of the game)
-Completely Custom Map (I still haven't decided which base graphics to use but it will vary between 7.4 and 7.72)
-The gameplay will still be as basic as possible.

For now that's all I can tell, the project will need some time to be developed but I believe something really good can come out of it and im willing to invest on it which means that a dedicated server and payed for scripts/sprites are on the table, as long as I have the proper support.

please let me know if this lights up some spark on you.

Regards,
Ferchox

Back