• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebirth is going to be implemented into the servers progression. If you remember the original deathzot, how you had to acquire the apoc rune to get past the yeti in the snowy area. It will be similar to that in a way, but instead of getting a rune, you will have to rebirth instead.

An example: (and this is not the real numbers btw)

Level 1-1000
>Rebirth
Level 1-5000
>Rebirth
Level 1-∞

Well thats intresting i thought it was like level 25k rebirth too level 1 then re-level back up to rebirth again :eek: your way sounds intresting though.. all though i cant see what your tryin to say for the 3rd one.

Well thats intresting i thought it was like level 25k rebirth too level 1 then re-level back up to rebirth again :eek: your way sounds intresting though.. all though i cant see what your tryin to say for the 3rd one.

hes saying you only rebirth 2x... you rebirth once at 1000, once at 5000 and then 1 to infinity levels :p they said u get 2 rebirths because you can be 3 differant classes IE You start Barb rebirth into Mage then rebirth into say hunter :p but he also said those arent the real numbers

"Okey" is a extremely loose answer. Too me it sounds like the ping actually isnt that good, hence using "okey". The ping shouldn't be okey it should be good on both side, that is if he wants players from Europe.
From my experience server hosted in the US rarely give a good ping in Europe but to the contrary servers hosted in Europe usually give good ping US.

The ping is amazing for both US and EU players. No person that tested for us had much more than 100 ping. It is located in Montreal, Canada which happens to be directly in the middle of US/EU. When talking about data centers, there is literally no better location if you want a server for both US and EU players.
Don't believe me?
Start > Run > cmd > ping 192.99.32.250

Edit: For comparison my ping to the server is 120, 26 of which is just getting to my ISP. I live in a very remote area as far as internet is concerned and am still using DSL. I am just about as far west as you can get in the USA without falling into the water.

Last edited:
The ping is amazing for both US and EU players. No person that tested for us had much more than 100 ping. It is located in Montreal, Canada which happens to be directly in the middle of US/EU. When talking about data centers, there is literally no better location if you want a server for both US and EU players.
Don't believe me?

Edit: For comparison my ping to the server is 120, 26 of which is just getting to my ISP. I live in a very remote area as far as internet is concerned and am still using DSL. I am just about as far west as you can get in the USA without falling into the water.
just wait for "the big one" then your gonna go sploosh.. no more xagul... lol

Don't believe me?

I hope you didn't take my post as an attack, i just wanted to mention it so you actually prioritized EU, since the other guy said the ping was "okey".

I'm averaging 140 ms so it's decent (I live in Sweden), i guess we have to wait and see how it actually works out.

39 ms for me, 150 miles from the server. watch yourselves.... gonna preform some Manual Hacking on that shit....

I hope you didn't take my post as an attack, i just wanted to mention it so you actually prioritized EU, since the other guy said the ping was "okey".

I'm averaging 140 ms so it's decent (I live in Sweden), i guess we have to wait and see how it actually works out.
The fact that your ping from sweden is barely more than mine is actually pretty lol considering geographically I am still closer to the server. After years of doing this and trying numerous locations, I strongly feel this is the best one. With 140ms you might not move with arrow keys "perfectly", but with leatrix it should feel like nothing.

I'm in the UK and I'm getting a 100ms ping, not bad. Also, with Leatrix, doesn't that make it a little faster too?

Don't believe me?

161 ping from east coast. My internet to good man.

Don't believe me?

Im averaging 97 ping, and I live near London. 100mbit line. I suppose this is a nice ping, will be nice to see my ping once the server is actually up and running though.

does leatrix effect what your Ping on Run/CMD/Ping xxx will say? or only effect ingame results?

itsatrap.jpg

Lol I get 250ms/average....
I live in Utah, United States.

I'm thinking somewhere around 3:00 PM EST.
Sweet.

Meanwhile my internet....

trust me i know how that is lol. My nets been acting up the last 2 days haha

Don't believe me?

Yeah it seems fine for me as well im getting 48-75 and an avg or 55. I live in a shitty town as well lol. This is also using a 2-3 wifi connection from my neighbors. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back