• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of trying to correct the douchebaggary that happens its promoted, thats quite rude, Deathzots already known as the spawning ground for some of the OT communities biggest douchebags, lets just promote their behavior more and reward them. awesome.

at the very least i hope you have any sense of respect and decency to leave World boss encounters non-pvp zoned

Tbh, The dropping gold and exp once people die is a nice idea and i think would be put to good use if not abused and not overpowered. I do have to agree with the world boss though. Make it non-pvp would be a good idea.

DeathzOT Revamp, I'm in good luck guys will be lurking around for the release.

Oh ya that one boss that dropped the crystal to get to the next area. I think you had to get like 7k or something to get. You could just kill ppl in there and stop them from progressing in the server. That was a problem because you sort of had to kiss ass or make sure you weren't noticed not to get targeted by some groups of ppl that wanted to make sure their enemies didn't have any opportunities to get better then them.

Obamanizer is one of those douchebags spawned from Dzot that he mentioned..

World Bosses will remain Non-PVP as well as any other quest areas

So basically the question is.... What do you guys actually have done?
I agree with Blinkz. Is there any certain week-day-month you assume the server is coming out? Even though like you said your terrible at giving a dates :p So we can stop bothering you about it.

If you post questions about release date/beta date etc, I'm putting you on ignore. I've already said it enough types, so stop asking about it.

If you post questions about release date/beta date etc, I'm putting you on ignore. I've already said it enough types, so stop asking about it.
Its not questions about release date. If you care to read the actual question. I asked what do you guys actually have done

Question about Gems, Will we be able to have multiple gems active at once on different pieces of gear? IE; stack like 6 wisdom gems on armors for exp ( helmet, armor, shield, legs, boots, ring) and then another gem on weapon all at once, or will it be only 1 active gem for the character at any given time?

Question about Gems, Will we be able to have multiple gems active at once on different pieces of gear? IE; stack like 6 wisdom gems on armors for exp ( helmet, armor, shield, legs, boots, ring) and then another gem on weapon all at once, or will it be only 1 active gem for the character at any given time?
Each item can be enchanted by every gem, up to 7 times. So you can 7x wisdom on every piece of eq + weapons, 7x intelligence on every eq + weapons, etc.

Each item can be enchanted by every gem, up to 7 times. So you can 7x wisdom on every piece of eq + weapons, 7x intelligence on every eq + weapons, etc.
With that being said. How are the obtainable? from bosses?

thankyou for the reply, sounds like its going to be something fun. hopefully its not something where everyone can easily have 10000x of each gem in their inventory though, but have gems be a nice part of the economy if u can find a good middle ground for them.

be fun to save for a while then drop a bunch of gems down to do some heavy grinding manual for 2 hours

either way, sounds like a good addition.

Can't wait, and i seriously mean.
I can't wait. Host it now.

Gems will now be dropped by almost every monster + bosses (remember they only temporarily add bonuses for 2 hours per enchant, so 7x enchants on an armor gives it 14 hours of enchantment). I believe mining will be added again but it will be anti-afk (anti bot messages that debug your Tibia client when you fail to respond).

Rather than anti-afk it should be Anti-botting ( Ban botters ) overall.
Because it ruins the principles of a custom OT that you have been working on.
Because its also unfair for those who don't like using bots to be told "its easy getting gems" because other people bot gems all the time.
Because as Xagul botted on XDC on mining and just cameback every now and then to check so he didnt get logged out and stuff.
It's still free minerals and such, while people who dont bot are not gonna get anything extra on mining such as the exp orbs from hunting.

Edit. When will there be any Beta testing?

Rather than anti-afk it should be Anti-botting ( Ban botters ) overall.
Because it ruins the principles of a custom OT that you have been working on.
Because its also unfair for those who don't like using bots to be told "its easy getting gems" because other people bot gems all the time.
Because as Xagul botted on XDC on mining and just cameback every now and then to check so he didnt get logged out and stuff.
It's still free minerals and such, while people who dont bot are not gonna get anything extra on mining such as the exp orbs from hunting.

Edit. When will there be any Beta testing?

If he didnt allow botting there wouldnt be any ot, 95% of all his players are botters. Its pretty much impossible for him to have the ot if he didnt allow botting

Eagerly waiting for the other vocations to be updated to the list.

and on a note about Gems, with the stacking Time effect, it seams like it might become a daily chore to get ur buffs before going into the world, was hoping more for stacking effect that maxed out at 2 hours >.> oh well i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back