• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fishing idea is still in the air, it's not priority and we'd like to do something interesting with it.

Also some other ideas I had were doing daily / weekly events such as: (these are just ideas so are subject to change)

• +20% Bonus experience on weekends
• "Midweek Madness (Wednesdays) - Orbs have a +10% chance to drop
• Boss Hunt Sundays: On Sundays world bosses can be spawned 10% faster

Stuff like that is interesting to me, what do you guys think about it?
Looks awsome bro Looks liek it took alot of hours to just script this alone Thanks bro we appreciate it take your time

Well aint that nice Blinkz?
People who are equally excited?
I have been lurking here for god knows how long now.
Find something else to do.
Like watch the entire series of one piece or something.

Not even going to waste my time actually typing out a response to that explaining how stupid you sound.

The point we are trying to get across is that if they give us something to do in the mean time most of the people won't bug them asking about DeathZot. We are looking for something to do and we would like to play Shawns server XDC, what is wrong with us wanting that?

The point we are trying to get across is that if they give us something to do in the mean time most of the people won't bug them asking about DeathZot. We are looking for something to do and we would like to play Shawns server XDC, what is wrong with us wanting that?

Nothing wrong with wanting something, but having a server up is distracting. You end up fixing stuff on an old server rather than working on a new one.
(At least from my personal experience)

This is why all of my servers are down, because I like to focus on new things that are exciting to me. Like!..

Shawn and Synthetic are working on stuff just as cool. But it takes time, and focus, and when you are working hard you sometimes forget to update everyone. Hell, it is 1 button to update Github with my newest revisions and I haven't done it in a few weeks...

Last edited:
LOL buildíng system with league of legends background music haha :D seems cool :)

haha ye dude it was cool at the start :D but idk dropping spellbooks with low lvl chars pissed me on alot lol i rather put spells with lvl :D
Well i mean thats where the luck came in, It helps build rolls you know? like after we looted Circle of healing and suck we were able to do dungeons easier. I like the progression you make and able to loot new spells to further your progress and become stronger.

Nothing wrong with wanting something, but having a server up is distracting. You end up fixing stuff on an old server rather than working on a new one.

This is why all of my servers are down, because I like to focus on new things that are exciting to me. Like!..

Shawn and Synthetic are working on stuff just as cool. But it takes time, and focus, and when you are working hard you sometimes forget to update everyone. Hell, it is 1 button to update Github with my newest revisions and I haven't done it in a few weeks...
also i see where your coming from with becoming distracted and fixing things on the server, but thing is Shawn did not fix anything on the server while it was up other then just changing hp/damage from dungeon mobs. He straight up told us there would not be any updates which all of us were fine with hahahha

This is why all of my servers are down, because I like to focus on new things that are exciting to me.
Actually he had it up about a week ago and he wasn't fixing anything on it. He put it up, and continued on working with DeathZOT

also i see where your coming from with becoming distracted and fixing things on the server, but thing is Shawn did not fix anything on the server while it was up other then just changing hp/damage from dungeon mobs. He straight up told us there would not be any updates which all of us were fine with hahahha

Play Warframe, PoE, any MOBA, or billions of other free games while you wait.

Actually, nevermind, I don't even know why I'm arguing because I cannot change an opinion.

BTW, while XDC was up, people asked him to take it down and put up other servers, like Madness. If he put up Madness and took down Bitzot, people would ask him to put Bitzot back up. And when he takes down those and puts up Deathzot, people will ask for the old servers again. You can never please everyone, and if you try, you will always fail and disappoint everyone. Therefor you should do what you think is best, rather than listening to needy fans.

Actually he had it up about a week ago and he wasn't fixing anything on it. He put it up, and continued on working with DeathZOT
Okay I mean this in the most respectful way possible..... But i feel like it wasn't the community that gave up on XDC a while back, I think it was truly Shawn who gave up on the server. From what i remember everybody quit when Shawn stopped coming online and updating the server in anyway, And like I said I love the servers Shawn does and this is in no way Disrespect for him since i have so much respect for what he does.

Yo for rl.. go find something else to do. I'm just as eager as anyone else to play new servers and kill ppl w.e but You don't see me posting 20x a day begging for old servers to be put up and for them to update on their progress on new servers. Some of these threads need to be locked and only allow the thread starter to post. While trying to keep track of important information I have to scroll through pages of crap posts from ppl QQing that they want things.

This isn't a discussion thread anymore. Lock it up..

Yo for rl.. go find something else to do. I'm just as eager as anyone else to play new servers and kill ppl w.e but You don't see me posting 20x a day begging for old servers to be put up and for them to update on their progress on new servers. Some of these threads need to be locked and only allow the thread starter to post. While trying to keep track of important information I have to scroll through pages of crap posts from ppl QQing that they want things.

This isn't a discussion thread anymore. Lock it up..
Why don't you try just going to Xagul and Synthetics page and look at their recent activity if this is such a hassle for you. You are just going to play DeathZOT and then give your char away again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back