• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
New logo looks great, i wish you the best with this project.
Lets bring more custom projects back to life/to life for the first time!
Systems looking great so far, keep it up!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Is there going to be something like the chocobos again? Except with a different reason since pets are no longer here

OMG chocobos as mounts that give you a great speed bonus would be amazing!!!
CT_Chocobo.png

OMG chocobos as mounts that give you a great speed bonus would be amazing!!!
CT_Chocobo.png
Or instead of dropping mounts, they possibly drop types of boosters/buffs separate from the gem system. Speed/Very minor atk speed/Exp/or others can't really think of much that wouldn't intertwine with the gems

Another ideal is a pet system that allows u to Summon a pet for a hour each day to get some kinda of boost? Or 30 minutes, or addons give u boost when u get them

Another ideal is a pet system that allows u to Summon a pet for a hour each day to get some kinda of boost? Or 30 minutes, or addons give u boost when u get them
He already said addons will be donation only, adding boosts to addons would give a pretty unfair advantage

Ok my main question what I really want syn or Xagul to awnser is about my ninja vocation what is goin on with it?

U
u always put me down makes me sad ;( and I probly woulda seen he put that if I wasn't on a phone to be looking this shit up and posting lol

U

u always put me down makes me sad ;( and I probly woulda seen he put that if I wasn't on a phone to be looking this shit up and posting lol
Lmao just correcting you bud, a lot of people havent seen other things already clarified

7x enchants on an armor gives it 14 hours of enchantment).

It gets stronger based on the # of enchants on it

So it both Lasts up to 14 hours long when fully buffed, AND stacks in power at same time?

Also, when you get all 7x added, do u have to wait 14 hours before u can change whats enchanted?
Or if u wait every 2 hours after u have 7 stacks can u just use 1 gem per 2 hours to maintain a 7 stack bonus?

ALSO, can you have 5 different gems on 1 piece of gear? ( just because.... lol)

aint gonna lie is tibia really competitive? lmao honestly gameplay always comes second in my eyes i think botting is ehh but nothing ive ever truly cared about because it's their char not mine, i like the orb idea though but wont that feed into people power leveling other people? also the boss map idea is cool but can you like be in a party and kill the boss with a friend on that map?

i like the orb idea though but wont that feed into people power leveling other people?

You maybe right because in XDC we did use the exp orbs to jump new chars. We were able to jumpstart a bunch of healers and mc those to skip through a lot of content. However, they may not be as OP as they were before in that server.

Ninja is being reworked (into a melee, duel wielding vocation) and its spells are not finalized
All orbs are personal (meaning you can't feed them to other chars)
When you enchant stuff, it adds 2 hours of a buff, once that runs out you can add more. You cant add more than 7x of a buff. I don't know how else to explain it so you'll have to wait until I post some screenshots of it
Stamina is most likely going to work like real tibia but the regeneration will be slightly faster.
I'm working on adding a lot of new quest/missions
As far as Chocobos go I think I have an idea for them now that you mentioned it.
Pets are removed and won't be coming back because there are now two vocations that can summon their own pets and we want that to be unique to those vocations
Addons wont give bonuses because Xagul and I both feel it's pretty stupid that you're forced to wear certain outfits just because of their benefits. And with all the other crazy bonuses going on - having addons give additional bonuses is not necessary.
I think boss maps will teleport your closest party members with you inside the room

Last edited:
This OT will be my life for months ! hahaha
CAN'T WAIT!! Everyday i feel like its my birthday just reading about it!

Syn and xugal I must applaud you guys with this server, it has huge expectations from me and Shanks. I wish I could give out some suggestions but I didnt think the server was faulty to begin with and you have so many ideas so far, it really looks like its coming in nice. I sorta see it as a XDC/DeathZot mix.

Rlyy nice work. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back