• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like its required or else your eq would disappear XD just something extra you can grind to do if you like. Also is something non botters can go around and gather

Id assume you can gather the gems by looting with elfbot unless it was like the mystery box where you can only use them as soon as you loot them

Id assume you can gather the gems by looting with elfbot unless it was like the mystery box where you can only use them as soon as you loot them
Bots can't recognize the loot orbs that im pretty sure they are dropped from. You must stand inside the orb to receive the loot

Bots can't recognize the loot orbs that im pretty sure they are dropped from. You must stand inside the orb to receive the loot
if they Only drop from the loot orbs then that would be Really nice, but if they can be farmed with a bot, then it would be a pretty big let down.

Question- Stamina - Will stamina still work like it did giving you a bonus at full, draining fast, but being logged in and not gaining exp would charge it really fast too?

I have a question is there going to be a certain pvp system/level system? As if a player is a certain amount of levels higher then you will he be able to kill you and if i remember correctly is there going to be a extra experience boost if the highest level is "x" amount of levels higher like on Xaguls server will the player that is lower be receiving extra experience
That closed beta test though ^_^ lmao

Also Synthetic another question about gems. when adding more gems to a item does it just extend the period of the buff. or doing each gem make buff become stronger?
It gets stronger based on the # of enchants on it

lots of great ideas...
For once I feel like you actually spent your time typing something that will actually help the server instead of provoking rage. Thank you for this.

You typed a lot of stuff and to sit and quote each thing would be annoying but I still want to comment on some things. (I might have missed some stuff out but oh well)
  • While it is pretty standard that donations are disabled for the first few days, candy canes can only be used up to 50% of the highest level so a player can never just use them to get ahead of everyone.

• Gold this time around is extremely valuable and is not spammed into players inventories 100cc at a time like it used to be.

• Love the killing in the name of idea (killing a group of monsters classified as level 100 monsters) I have actually already implemented a system that will determine the difficulty of the monster you kill so this should be extremely easy to add if players want it.

• People do move at a base speed, it is fast but it is not max tibia speed.

• Tier equipment getting more bonuses is a bit excessive since there is now an enchanting system which allows you to boost each piece how you want it.

• Addons will always be donation-only in my servers. I feel it is the most "fair" donation imaginable and people love looking different than other people.

• @2nd promotion: there are actually 2 promotions, they are called rebirths and they are stationed strategically throughout the progression of the server to allow players to "craft" their own vocation by combining aspects of 3 vocs to synergize and create the ultimate character. When a player rebirths he/she will keep every aspect of their previous vocation, and the features of the new vocation will be added to their arsenal. Ever wanted to be a knight that can UE? Now you can. Ever wanted to use a spell on that barbarian of yours? Now you can.... Oh wait, did I forget to mention that you of course have to sacrifice your character and start back from level 1 :D?

• I really like the teleport pad, but after discussing it with Synthetic we have decided that it works against the concept of deathzot (making it to the next area and finding a teleport item so you can take a shortcut back)

• Normal bosses will most likely remain as "tank and spank" assuming you are strong enough to kill them. World bosses are likely to have unique mechanics to them, I have recently fell in love with making cool bosses that throw players around and make them explode (project x) :D

The Big One:
I know botting is always a common concern, and while we do not ban people for botting that does not mean we promote the use of bots. There are numerous systems in place this time around (ideas from my project x) that really help manual players stay competitive with people that bot. Some people will always opt for taking the lazy route and setting their character to follow a few waypoints and hunt all day, but the players that are truly interested in playing manually should have no problem gaining an advantage over the lazy few.

P.S. Sorry for the stupid extra dots in the list... this new forum setup is complete shit -.-

is there going to be a extra experience boost if the highest level is "x" amount of levels higher like on Xaguls server o
Yes.

All players can actually auto-loot using an in-game auto-looter.

Last edited:
Xagul is a PURE
Genius
Syn- ur alright

Wait i havent read anything about the keys? is that still part of it or been taken out? or the eggs?

In the last era of Dzot there were some speciality sets that measured in power between t4/5. That were basically donate only. Will special sets like these be added into the game as something to work towards or have those sets been completely removed?

Wait i havent read anything about the keys? is that still part of it or been taken out? or the eggs?
They will no longer be keys, but the same concept (teleportation items) will stay in the game.

For once I feel like you actually spent your time typing something that will actually help the server instead of provoking rage. Thank you for this.

Ty for response, im not out to provoke people much anymore anyways, im a bit calmer with much less fucks to give.

Questions

1 - With the Orbs that drop sometimes, botters will have them drop often im guessing, but can manual players benefit from botters leaving portals around? i would think so, but who knows...

2 - How long do the Portals last on the ground before they vanish?

3 - Will Password locks be changed for Dzot V2?

Suggestions

1 - Have 3 colored or numbered private boss spawn portals, every 30 minutes have 3 random people on the server selected to be able to enter them ( yes this is me taking the idea i saw from Xaguls Chaos 8.6 ) and having a couple bosses that are on like 5-7 minute spawn timers inside.

this was something that felt really nice on chaos, getting to see your name drawn and being like " its go time....." lol

2 - Level up Rewards aka "Free point system" example;
Reaching levels
500 = 25 candy canes
1000 = 25 candy canes
2000 = 1 RP
3000 = 2 RP
4000 = 3 RP
5000 = 4 RP
7500 = 5 RP
10000 = 10 RP
15000 = 15 RP
20000 = 20 RP

(really doesnt seam OP or anything at all, if someone wants to get 100 RP by making 100 level 2000's, then Fail to them. coulda had a job with that life they lost and got 10x more RP... lawl.. )

but was just something that may feel rewarding to leveling. just a thought.

3 - Happy Hour Bonus Event - a daily event that happens 2x per day everyday, once around mid morning and once mid evening, it lasts for 1 hour and during said hour we get 1.5-2x exp? just a thought.

4 - Command !Highscores " level, magic, fish, and so on" Random..

5- Mining and Crafting Levels, Doesnt need to actually do anything other than bragging rights, but having + 1% per level bonus to rewards would be awesome as well. if its 1 thing tibia players like to do, its show off and brag. would add just another thing to the list to brag about and value.

All players can actually auto-loot using an in-game auto-looter.

Thats awesome to finally make its way to deathzot, However, it doesnt change the question of, if its normal loot from normal creatures that the people botting all day and night might be able to have massive stacks of Gems from doing nothing still >.>

Ty for response, im not out to provoke people much anymore anyways, im a bit calmer with much less fucks to give.

Questions

1 - With the Orbs that drop sometimes, botters will have them drop often im guessing, but can manual players benefit from botters leaving portals around? i would think so, but who knows...

2 - How long do the Portals last on the ground before they vanish?

3 - Will Password locks be changed for Dzot V2?

Suggestions

1 - Have 3 colored or numbered private boss spawn portals, every 30 minutes have 3 random people on the server selected to be able to enter them ( yes this is me taking the idea i saw from Xaguls Chaos 8.6 ) and having a couple bosses that are on like 5-7 minute spawn timers inside.

this was something that felt really nice on chaos, getting to see your name drawn and being like " its go time....." lol

2 - Level up Rewards aka "Free point system" example;
Reaching levels
500 = 25 candy canes
1000 = 25 candy canes
2000 = 1 RP
3000 = 2 RP
4000 = 3 RP
5000 = 4 RP
7500 = 5 RP
10000 = 10 RP
15000 = 15 RP
20000 = 20 RP

(really doesnt seam OP or anything at all, if someone wants to get 100 RP by making 100 level 2000's, then Fail to them. coulda had a job with that life they lost and got 10x more RP... lawl.. )

but was just something that may feel rewarding to leveling. just a thought.

3 - Happy Hour Bonus Event - a daily event that happens 2x per day everyday, once around mid morning and once mid evening, it lasts for 1 hour and during said hour we get 1.5-2x exp? just a thought.

4 - Command !Highscores " level, magic, fish, and so on" Random..

5- Mining and Crafting Levels, Doesnt need to actually do anything other than bragging rights, but having + 1% per level bonus to rewards would be awesome as well. if its 1 thing tibia players like to do, its show off and brag. would add just another thing to the list to brag about and value.

Thats awesome to finally make its way to deathzot, However, it doesnt change the question of, if its normal loot from normal creatures that the people botting all day and night might be able to have massive stacks of Gems from doing nothing still >.>
90% of the gems you loot will be from the orbs, so you won't be able to 100% AFK loot gems.

Obamanizer Did have a lot of good ideas. I really liked 2-5 enough thou i't sure there will be a website. If not they usually have highscores. Only one was project XDC.

Will yall be adding new quests in?

Ideals
1. Guild Bosses / has to be atleast 5 members to go. cant be same IP
2. Guild Wars, most frags at the end of each week gets a prize nothing big around maybe 1-3 rp To Each Player

Ideals
1. Guild Bosses / has to be atleast 5 members to go. cant be same IP
2. Guild Wars, most frags at the end of each week gets a prize nothing big around maybe 1-3 rp To Each Player
Personally i don't like the guild wars idea and giving 1-3 rp for pking, giving another reason to mass pk would be a bad idea

Well shit, now I cant get level 10k and just afk bot for a week anymore, damn you for making interactive server mechanics....in case you trolls dont know, i'm being sarcastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back