• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this be released or hosted private?
They will place the server online, for players to play it.
Don't think that it would be released. (downloadable)
Farewell.

The new spell looks cool, But take into account any monster like the Walls on the first t1 quest will be avoidable with this spell.

The new spell looks cool, But take into account any monster like the Walls on the first t1 quest will be avoidable with this spell.

They know what they are doing, if there are "creature walls" they can make the spell "smack into them" when it reaches them.

But good catch xP that is something Xagulz will have to do.

Yes I understand they know what they are doing (Full confidence in their server and how it will come out), just making sure that they don't miss this because I don't want this server to restart again for any dumb reasons like a overlook of a spell.

Yes I understand they know what they are doing (Full confidence in their server and how it will come out), just making sure that they don't miss this because I don't want this server to restart again for any dumb reasons like a overlook of a spell.

Which is why I said good catch.
I was explaining they didn't need to remove the spell, rather than just fix the possible abuse.

I will probably play this server (Xagulz work always interests me), but I am one of the people that will be botting ALOT while doing other things.

Systems

Rebirth
• Rebirths are being added again and now work differently from DeathZot 8.0. Now when you rebirth you keep your old: health/mana gain, skills and spells.You can rebirth for a total of three times. If you go Shade->Illusionist->Warrior, you will have 50/45 health and mana gain per level, all of the skills you got when playing as those vocations, and every single spell from all those vocations.
• If you decide to go Shade->Shade->Shade your spells will be 3x stronger than a normal shade.

Like the sound of this, does this mean that being reborn you can change your vocation?

Well upon rebirth you keep you old vocation, hp, mana, and skills/spells. Once you rebirth you can A. chose the same vocation again to gain more dmg on your spells, or B. Chose a different vocation to gain the attributes of that vocation.

Ninjas and Rogues are pretty much the same thing anyways, rogue is just something new, compared to ninja

Alright it's done - Ninja is officially renamed to Rogue!

O.O lmao if it was remade its no longer a ninja anyways D:< rogue ftw xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back