• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so... let me get this right though... Zot is going to get flooded with trash loot? what is the purpose of these items... random garbage stuff we have to sell... and Xaguls XDC all the loot u get from every single creature has value to the player be it for resources or progression or training crafts on.

On top of looting gold and orbs monsters will now also drop equipment like: DSM, royal helmets, magic plate armors, etc. I believe a problem with DeathZot (and all of Xagul's servers) is that loot is usually extremely boring. We're hoping to make loot a bit more interesting by adding all of the stuff we've added (orbs, gold, boss maps, and now random pieces of eq).

I've finished up to level 4000 area (monsters, new bosses, quests) and I'm hoping for a beta test Friday. Tomorrow I will announce the seven other vocations and everyone who is interested in testing will get to pick two of those vocations to test out. Each vocation must be selected so if the one you want is already taken you will have to pick another one (this is only applied if there are some vocations who are currently not picked).
Hmm thats different guess we will have to wait and see what all the different loot is about hahaha, cant wait til Friday to hopefully test this shit if all goes according to plan

what do we need an update 4? there's alrdy enuff stuff posted.

LOl, I said that before he updated us with the loot, vocations and a possible testing phase....
But as you have already said he already posted some updates.
Farewell and thanks for the information synthetic.

Looks Cool and bam just 7 more vocations going to be released that sounds bad ass imo and nice a beta test! hope to get in

Is it really sad that I had a dream this morning in which I received a message from Jake saying that he wanted me in the beta?

Is it really sad that I had a dream this morning in which I received a message from Jake saying that he wanted me in the beta?
Yea it's pretty sad, BUT it's understandable ;)

I shuld not say no to beta test it xD
I wanna try Zealot or Priest! :D

Last edited:
On top of looting gold and orbs monsters will now also drop equipment like: DSM, royal helmets, magic plate armors, etc. I believe a problem with DeathZot (and all of Xagul's servers) is that loot is usually extremely boring. We're hoping to make loot a bit more interesting by adding all of the stuff we've added (orbs, gold, boss maps, and now random pieces of eq).

I've finished up to level 4000 area (monsters, new bosses, quests) and I'm hoping for a beta test Friday. Tomorrow I will announce the seven other vocations and everyone who is interested in testing will get to pick two of those vocations to test out. Each vocation must be selected so if the one you want is already taken you will have to pick another one (this is only applied if there are some vocations who are currently not picked).

First prio NINJA FOR ME!

Great I don't even have a computer now ya dicks

Please tell me you're kidding?

I don't think he's kidding.

aww, was hoping to come back from work tonight and see all the vocs listed, hopefully they come up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back