• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just funny I keep seeing "I should put some old ot online for you guys" but actually never does lmao
Eventually I threw online ascalon. I can public the ip and just let you guys online if you want it. its online and running. Not that I think its too much of a funny server at the stance its on right now since most of the people ran through it 5 times. Chaos ot is open souce and can be downloaded from the download section in otland. everyone can download it and put it online in under 5 minutes. MadnessOT is online by 2 diffrent people I dont see a reason to run it. Is this a better explaining ? Let me know if you guys want to play ascalon and I'll give you the connection datas.

Eventually I threw online ascalon. I can public the ip and just let you guys online if you want it. its online and running. Not that I think its too much of a funny server at the stance its on right now since most of the people ran through it 5 times. Chaos ot is open souce and can be downloaded from the download section in otland. everyone can download it and put it online in under 5 minutes. MadnessOT is online by 2 diffrent people I dont see a reason to run it. Is this a better explaining ? Let me know if you guys want to play ascalon and I'll give you the connection datas.
The only Otmadness online is the 8.1 one haha and I was just saying... Honestly I don't really care cause deathzot SHOULD be out... Hopefully after finals it will be released. I know my classes are done but idk about everyone else

i just want it to come on for i can see everything

Deathzot, the only one for me.
My expectations are not super high, i just know that this is gonna be the best OT i have played ever since XDC.

At first I wasn't to anxious for Dzot to come out because I was in classes. Now.. I really need it to come out. It doesn't look like I'm going to take summer classes this year so I need this to come out -.- . Time to put those finishing touches on the server and release it. Pleeease :(

in 2 years time the only ots i have spent more than 10 minutes on have been Deathzot 8.6 V1, Bitzot, Chaos 8.6 (xagul hosted private) and Xdc (private hosted ) Private, as in it wasnt on adv lists.

i really just dont like tibia.. but Deathzot gives me the nostalgia i crave. its just a shame its made by a man who i think has shity morals.

well im sure deathzot will come on this month, hopefully sooner though, but if not happy waiting lol

I'll be in America in 5 weeks working in a summer camp for 3 months. I won't have time/want to play while I'm there so realistically, I've got max 4 weeks to play if it's released today.

Hello everyone,

Some of you may not care, but I feel obligated to let the community know what has happened, and what we can do.

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that Synthetic (Jake), got into a serious car accident the other night, causing his whole vehicle to flip over.

No, this isn't a joke. No, this isn't a troll. No, this isn't anything related to deathzot. No, this isn't something to delay the server. No, for once in your life, it's not something about you guys.

It's a miracle that he's still alive and I'm not 100% sure about his conditions. I know he has a fractured collar bone and scapula at the moment, and several other injuries, but he is going to pull through.

For once in your guys life, can you not think about yourself's and be upset that, "Oh wow, now deathzot may be released later", but think of a person we all know and care about, (even if you guys don't admit too at times) and think of how much stress and what position he's put into right now.

What I want to propose is, anyone who wants to help out by the kindness of their heart, should donate to Jake's family who are in a time of need right now. The amount of stress him and his family must be going through right now is ridiculous when thinking of paying for the vehicle damages and medical bills. Even the littlest amount is something to consider, and will greatly appreciated for sure.

Not only will donating help him, but it will help you too. It would not only make his time off deathzot shorter, to get money for his bills, but it will also show him what a blessed community he has, and that we care about his well-being.

You are not obligated at all to donate, and if you do not wish to donate anything, could you please atleast write a sentence or two to wish Jake a full-recovery. As I know he will be checking the Otland forums while in bed, because he has nothing better to do at the moment lol.

DONATE TO HELP JAKE AT: [email protected]

Last edited:
I remmeber when my lil bro got into an accident, and it's not easy to pay here without insurance. I hope the best for you jake man. I know how you and your family feel becuz I've been there before. I just sent $35.00 because that's all I can spare at the moment bro.

Shoutout to jakes family.

Hello everyone,

Some of you may not care, but I feel obligated to let the community know what has happened, and what we can do.

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that Synthetic (Jake), got into a serious car accident the other night, causing his whole vehicle to flip over.

No, this isn't a joke. No, this isn't a troll. No, this isn't anything related to deathzot. No, this isn't something to delay the server. No, for once in your life, it's not something about you guys.

It's a miracle that he's still alive and I'm not 100% sure about his conditions. I know he has a fractured collar bone and scapula at the moment, and several other injuries, but he is going to pull through.

For once in your guys life, can you not think about yourself's and be upset that, "Oh wow, now deathzot may be released later", but think of a person we all know and care about, (even if you guys don't admit too at times) and think of how much stress and what position he's put into right now.

What I want to propose is, anyone who wants to help out by the kindness of their heart, should donate to Jake's family who are in a time of need right now. The amount of stress him and his family must be going through right now is ridiculous when thinking of paying for the vehicle damages and medical bills. Even the littlest amount is something to consider, and will greatly appreciated for sure.

Not only will donating help him, but it will help you too. It would not only make his time off deathzot shorter, to get money for his bills, but it will also show him what a blessed community he has, and that we care about his well-being.

You are not obligated at all to donate, and if you do not wish to donate anything, could you please atleast write a sentence or two to wish Jake a full-recovery. As I know he will be checking the Otland forums while in bed, because he has nothing better to do at the moment lol.

DONATE TO HELP JAKE AT: [email protected]
As for that I'm going to the bank right now. I never donatd in any deathzot era. I dont want shit for the cash. I guess I will get arround 500~ euro together. God bless the guy who made me sit in front of my computer for days having fun. If you are in contact with him, tell him the best wishes from Attila. <3

Btw: In the case you are trolling or just want to make money I will find you and I will cut throught your throat and abuse you in many ways.

Proof or it didnt happen!
Specially as Eternal for a source since hes once held the title of Troll King.

so many people to quick to believe something with no sources or proof. this is why i have no faith in humanity.

I actually want syn to confirm this, i can't help if i am not 100% sure.
As i am poor myself and don't got much money anyways.

Proof or it didnt happen!
Specially as Eternal for a source since hes once held the title of Troll King.

so many people to quick to believe something with no sources or proof. this is why i have no faith in humanity.

Thanks for posting that, Was just going to say Eternal = legit? HAHAHAH Yea sure. Only person i would trust saying anything like that would be shawn and none else

Lol whoever believes this from that piece of shit I feel bad for you. And to whoever donated to that PayPal you deserve it because your clinically retarded

yea he did, he did that for me lol
I was told jake just got bored lol.

With the amount of views this thread gets i'm wondering why otland isnt throwing in some commercials :3

I might throw online some madness ot/chaos ot or some of the older stuff if you guys want to play something :p
Then do it! I was thinking about making another server myself, Spent like 2 hours getting xammp to work correctly lol. Then was like fuck it. Not by myself again to much work. lol. NO DONT GIVE THEM IDEAS! lol. Oh wait ADBLOCKER OP

Rebirth is going to be part of the progression, not a half-assed way of giving ppl more things to do once they beat all the content.

The best way I can explain this is players progress from area 1 to area 10 then rebirth, re-level up to area 10 and instead of rebirth they can now pass said area and continue on to area 11 and beyond.
Sounds dope bro.

Theres a madness ot online, aswell as a chaos ot >_> otservlist.org guys.. :D
Yeah they are pretty trash thou. lol
At first I wasn't to anxious for Dzot to come out because I was in classes. Now.. I really need it to come out. It doesn't look like I'm going to take summer classes this year so I need this to come out -.- . Time to put those finishing touches on the server and release it. Pleeease :(
Lol I was the same way. My grades came out today lol.

And as for Jakes accident if its true I hope for a quick recovery. But honestly I've never trusted eternal. Proof would be nice. I wouldn't donate until Shawn or Jake comments on this. Or someone more trustworthy lol.

I honest to god hope synthetic makes a full recovery and hope him and his family stay strong through this incident. I would donate if I had extra money but I currently don't.

Why people think Eternal is trolling. he gains nothing from this? no? i looked up his profile and he posted 2x on this forum thread within the past 5 months.

How do people know he's a troll, am i missing something lool. I dont even see any of his posts, with you guys commenting within 5months on.

I honest to god hope synthetic makes a full recovery and hope him and his family stay strong through this incident. I would donate if I had extra money but I currently don't.

Why people think Eternal is trolling. he gains nothing from this? no? i looked up his profile and he posted 2x on this forum thread within the past 5 months.

How do people know he's a troll, am i missing something lool. I dont even see any of his posts, with you guys commenting within 5months on.
It's because YOU DONT KNOW HIM LIKE WE DO. And nothing to gain? Are you stupid or something.... He posted a paypal and some idiot already sent him some money lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back