• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Delete

Adar Zithor

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello Administrator / GM of Shadowcores i have one problem.
I was making red skull traps but u pushihed my whole account's not only those what i was using to do it.
Btw. Why i get banned its no bug abuse or something , its their fault because they are not looking on battle or using runes by themselve. Its stupid to punish someone for that.
I would like to know for what i get my delete on whole my accounts and which rules i broken.

I would like to know for what i get my delete on whole my accounts and which rules i broken.

You got deleted all your accounts for doing Red Skull trap which is against our rules, you can find them right here.
Just stop crying because you didn't read any of TwifySoft' server rules before joining(-) this server.

It clearly says on 'Gameplay, rules':
Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

• Using multiple characters to make someone get a black/red skull.
  • Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
  • Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.

Just for next time make sure you have read all rules before doing anything against them.

You got deleted all your accounts for doing Red Skull trap which is against our rules, you can find them right here.
Just stop crying because you didn't read any of TwifySoft' server rules before joining(-) this server.

It clearly says on 'Gameplay, rules':

Just for next time make sure you have read all rules before doing anything against them.
Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as red skull traps, combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

so why did you guys ban money flows 30 accounts when he only used 1?

so why did you guys ban money flows 30 accounts when he only used 1?

I don't have that information, afaik he wasn't doing that stuff with only "1" account.
For your information most of them wasn't his own accounts tho.

Deserved for it.
I hope, we'll see more of those crying guys, who wanted to get rich by makin rs/bs traps. o/

We will also see more of those crying br's, that is dumb enough to fall for rs traps :)

I don't care about those guys, i've never had a rs/bs from those traps.
Making RS/BS traps is just illegal, and you have to respect this rule.

Back