• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Well at the moment, it seems most of our members are busy, I'm trying my best to find time to map. And in May I'm going to take a wild shot here but Neon and Sizaro will most likely be inactive (Diablo III)

I'm working at school/late at night on the server, I don't really have anything to do at the moment because I haven't talked to you much lately Alex :p

People will remember this server, not cause its awesome. Nah, cause it will be one of the most fail open tibia servers in history.

No offence in what I am saying ,but this server will be made ,and after 2 months if 1 player is still playing then call me a fag and thx.

It would be like lordaeron "worse" At start: players will join and say WTF?!?!?! Awesome map :eek: I like this, awesome scripts :eek: I like this, low exp rate :eek: I like this. & on OTland they will say OMG AWESOME AT LAST IT IS RELEASED IMA PLAY THIS // Good LUCK I will join // FTW This project will rockkkkkx // GAHH! This project is the one that deserves being played, and life threads will be made and many likes and people joining more and more, and then thats what will happen.

Ingame: :S I should walk to all caves and huntings ftw!. Other case: OMG?! I died.. I will level all over again **** this. Other case: **** am trapped Ima leave this server.

Otland: Pff. Began to be boring. I'll leave this server now cause the owner(s) isn't/aren't updating it.

Take it as an advice not as an insult or something.
Don't complete in doing this shit load big map, and do a fine one that players won't be bored of it.

Regards,
Cyro.

People will remember this server, not cause its awesome. Nah, cause it will be one of the most fail open tibia servers in history.

No offence in what I am saying ,but this server will be made ,and after 2 months if 1 player is still playing then call me a fag and thx.

It would be like lordaeron "worse" At start: players will join and say WTF?!?!?! Awesome map :eek: I like this, awesome scripts :eek: I like this, low exp rate :eek: I like this. & on OTland they will say OMG AWESOME AT LAST IT IS RELEASED IMA PLAY THIS // Good LUCK I will join // FTW This project will rockkkkkx // GAHH! This project is the one that deserves being played, and life threads will be made and many likes and people joining more and more, and then thats what will happen.

Ingame: :S I should walk to all caves and huntings ftw!. Other case: OMG?! I died.. I will level all over again **** this. Other case: **** am trapped Ima leave this server.

Otland: Pff. Began to be boring. I'll leave this server now cause the owner(s) isn't/aren't updating it.

You do realize you just described Tibia in general...

Level all over again, that happens if you die on any Tibia server / RL TIBIA.

I can understand what you are saying Cyro, but I will do my best to make this server completly playable and fun to play on. Maybe the server will fail, maybe not.

Nice demotivational post. :p

Am not demotivating them am saying my opinion and giving them an advice thats all.

Level all over again, that happens if you die on any Tibia server / RL TIBIA.

In low rates RPG servers it differs. Trust me! They will be like omg! why the hell I don't go and play rl tibia pff.

I can understand what you are saying Cyro

:eek: If you don't understand what I am saying then its ur own problem.

I will do my best to make this server completly playable

All the pics I saw weren't playable at all especially ur pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyro said:
Neon: I CAN understand what you are saying Cyro

Cyro: If you don't understand what I am saying then its ur own problem.

He said he can. I don't think they'll stop at this point. :p

Cyro, I've been ingame and believe me it'll not be like "Damn, gotta walk ALL the way back"
I rather explore a bit, see some new things than just stepping in a teleport...
Also, Neon's pieces are playable

You should make a tour guide NPC that if spoken to, will take the player around the map to certain areas and explain what is there. After it's done, it will take you back to the temple and you can begin playing or do something else to assist the player. I've thought about doing this before, but never actually put the time in to think it through more thoroughly and add more features to make it more than a guide. I think something like this would help players by giving them a quick walk-through and understanding of the map or game itself.

And all of you who complain about walking, seriously? How do you think Americans became such fatties? Haha, Just kidding!

Anyway, acquiring a higher level = faster walking = less walking time = shut the f**k up or get the f**k out. Stop complaining, please!
:thumbup:

Last edited:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
	<world id="0" multiplier="1">
		<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="30"/>
		<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"/>
		<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="120" multiplier="20"/>
		<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="15"/>
		<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="160" multiplier="10"/>
		<stage minlevel="161" multiplier="5"/>
	</world>
</stages>
This is the stages atm, (there will be some changes)
Exp scrolls will be avaliable.

He said he can. I don't think they'll stop at this point. :p

OUCH my fault then :D

@Luffy Hmm maybe but Neon's work never been playable :) "no offense"

@J.Dre lol and if its low rate it would take ages to get a high lvl

Anyway, lets change the topic of conversation.

Good luck with the project.

Edit; @Sizaro :O its not as low as I thought

Every single piece in this project is playable...

lol.

Last edited:
You should make a tour guide NPC that if spoken to, will take the player around the map to certain areas and explain what is there. After it's done, it will take you back to the temple and you can begin playing or do something else to assist the player. I've thought about doing this before, but never actually put the time in to think it through more thoroughly and add more features to make it more than a guide. I think something like this would help players by giving them a quick walk-through and understanding of the map or game itself.

And all of you who complain about walking, seriously? How do you think Americans became such fatties? Haha, Just kidding!

Anyway, acquiring a higher level = faster walking = less walking time = shut the f**k up or get the f**k out. Stop complaining, please!
:thumbup:

That's a great idea... add my skype: sizaro5 or my msn: [email protected]

About the "walking", there will be Energy Drinks and stuff that will make you run faster. There are different ones. Will be able to get from a NPC for some items.

By Illusion:

mMvZ5.png

Sincerely,
E7 Team​

Last edited by a moderator:
About the "walking", there will be Energy Drinks and stuff that will make you run faster. There are different ones. Will be able to get from a NPC for some items.

By Illusion:

mMvZ5.png

Sincerely,
E7 Team​

What kind of NPC will it be? An NPC that requires you to make some missions before or just an NPC?

Just an NPC, you have to give him the right items to get the drinks.

News:

Leftwing has left the team. He didn't leave the team, I kicked him because he didn't do much. And he has been afk alot.

Back