• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

hmm peroxide weren't u involved in some project awhile back? I hadn't checked the forums in a good amount of time, but what happened to that project, and whats to say this project wont die out too?

here I made this for you Alex :)

bfs2v8.png

Keep it up. Bound to be a great server if u can get 'er done. Will be nice to have those newer sprites.

Simple yet unique. Thumbs up from future player.

Been working on something lately, will probably show it later today or tomorrow. Will be away for the weekend, my birthday (18th) is on Saturday, so yeah ^_^

Been pretty busy, will be back on track next week :)!!

60 screenshots
Cropped one by one

and finally, I'm done.

This was only a test tho, I wanted to see how screenshots appear in videos.
If you wish, I will change the video title and information.

@PM

Last edited:
Nice one Hiperkarma, hope you don't mind but I added it to the main post.

Won't let me watch the video :( Says it contains content from EMI which has been blocked in my country. (The US) Tough luck for me I guesh

Won't let me watch the video :( Says it contains content from EMI which has been blocked in my country. (The US) Tough luck for me I guesh

Same..

@Hiperkarma in the old youtube all you had to do is put "I do not own this song, this song is copyrighted and I am not profiting from it, it is used as a background audio to enhance the video, I take no responsibility for this song whatsoever" in the video description and it worked, idk about now since I haven't uploaded a vid since like 2008

Same..

@Hiperkarma in the old youtube all you had to do is put "I do not own this song, this song is copyrighted and I am not profiting from it, it is used as a background audio to enhance the video, I take no responsibility for this song whatsoever" in the video description and it worked, idk about now since I haven't uploaded a vid since like 2008

So annoying... I still need to wait as it needs to be checked... -.-'

Back