• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

156fhtv.png

grounds unfinished.

Loved the building to the left, but I think the roof ruins it. /: Put something else. :D

Personally i think cobblestone would fit that town/city alot more..

Daamn , thats one fine piece of map ^^
the one thing i would change is remove the plant under the street lamp but thats just a minor thing :)

Recent
4qllb6.png

Edit: Thx GhostX, looks way better.

Last edited:
i love the arches that merge to the roof, that looks awesome. I may use this idea.

Too many windows on the east facing side of the main building. (especially open ones - vary them abit) Mix between closed windows and open since you don't open every single window in your house :p

Like the fountain idea

and i like the building at the top right of the pic.

keep it up :>

I agree with Decrik, make a simple fountain and I'd replace the banners with some other.

I don't see much possibility there to make something 3x3 instead of what's there now. And making 2x2 fountain would make it disordered and because of that - ugly. Other than that I see nothing wrong with the statue, maby you don't like it because it's on the edge of the pic and therfore you don't see the context of using that idea? This or that way I won't change it for now.

About curtains I can agree and will change them, thx for sharing opinion Magnetico :)

I love how dense ur city seems to be, id love to play on ots with such city.

Looks awesome man, good job! Can't wait for in-game pictures of this :)

Back