• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enpec's [RPG MAPPING]

I know it's not the the King's home in Thais but reminds me anyways .....

looks realy <3 :D

Edit: the stairs on the right building will bug ;P

It's a melee guild. An it's a ladder, so it won't bug - nevertheless that area isn't ment to be explored by players so it doesn't matter. It's just a decoration, only first 2 floors and dungeons are walkable.

And a q:
2djpchk.png

Last edited:
ahhh oki :D
I was meaning ladder xD but if you go up a ladder u stay v so I was right XD

anyways if therey aren't possible to reach it's nvm ;D
gogogo ingame screeeny

This is looking pretty nice!

I love the small patches of roof here and there, really resemble real medieval castles.

:cool: Large bump :cool:

73o3g9.png

2ylv77k.png

2me39mf.png

w70jeq.png

s4qj3m.png

692e8m.png

db9lv.png

e9udyo.png

2z8tftl.png

30i9ugp.png

ab2ko3.png

ad0q2o.png

308wa5h.png

qpfdis.png

18m59f.png

s3lric.png

ftlum1.png

2zrfgbo.png

As you may notice Extrodus is way more talkative than me, but you know - he talks, I shoot :)

Last edited:
Hehe, yea I talk alot. Hope everyone likes Aragons new city, Enpec did an amazing job! I orgasm walking around the city.. its too nice!

Well.. I simply and absolutely LOVED this one. It's a shame tho to be used only for portal shit. XD
e9udyo.png

Glad you like the idea of portal :) And what you'd use that for then, Magnetico?

:cool: Large bump :cool:

73o3g9.png

2ylv77k.png

2me39mf.png

w70jeq.png

s4qj3m.png

692e8m.png

db9lv.png

e9udyo.png

2z8tftl.png

30i9ugp.png

ab2ko3.png

ad0q2o.png

308wa5h.png

qpfdis.png

18m59f.png

s3lric.png

ftlum1.png

2zrfgbo.png

As you may notice Extrodus is way more talkative than me, but you know - he talks, I shoot :)

Bumpin with last thing about the city:
16piu1.png

Thanks for all coments tho, luv you too :)

@Edit: shame I didn't make a screen in the docks, that was one of nicer areas imo. But too late, whatever, later maby.

Last edited:
Looks a lot better than what I remember it looking like, gj.
p.s extrodus just wants you for teh goathole

I really enjoyed looking at all pictures of this city, amazing job man! Keep it up!

Bumpin with last thing about the city:
16piu1.png

Thanks for all coments tho, luv you too :)

@Edit: shame I didn't make a screen in the docks, that was one of nicer areas imo. But too late, whatever, later maby.

You know what I think you should do? You should do some small collections of houses outside of the walls/river. It looks so empty at the moment. For example farm houses, butchershops and stuff.
Everyone can't afford to live in the crowded and expensive city, right?

It will make the minimap look more alive! At the moment it's just an island that more or less isolated themselves from everything ^.^

Back