• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Thread

Happy?

• Total voters
Hmm shared experience should be removed completely.
Magic levels could be reduced but just a bit, so mage will die quite fast even with ssa, I think it should range from 80-100 without eq.

AAhh and the experience, this is my opinion

0-50 x 100 so its quite fast
51-80- x 30
81- 101 x 5
101 - 130 x 4
131 - 200 x 3
201- 300 x 1.5
301+ x 1.2 till the end so its not like rl tibia ;d

131-200 needs to be lower because after reduction 400lvls will be 200lvls, and if someone got 301lvl after reduction he will be ~140 so it's gonna be fast to reach 200lvl.

About shared, we may leave it as it is now till 130lvl, after reaching 130 shared will be disable. hm?

My opinion
200-250 x3
250-300 x2
300+ x1,5

i do not care about lower stages.
fix a ventrillo with support from twifysoft so we can talk about more seriously

My opinion
200-250 x3
250-300 x2
300+ x1,5

i do not care about lower stages.
fix a ventrillo with support from twifysoft so we can talk about more seriously
it's toooooooo high. 1 week and there are "immortal" 300 mages

We don't need a ventrillo, we all know how it would end up.

300+ x1
250-300 x1.25
200-250 x1.5
150-200 x2
130-150 x2.5

i was thinking the experience people have over level 200.. for example if i have 300m xp over level 200 maybe half the total experience of that, so its 150mxp lost... or even take 2 thirds of the total experience so taking 200m xp, this would help the levels go down sufficient enough and people wont be to low level that they will cry...
also once that method is implemented, change the experience rate from like level 250+ x1 or so..

and ofc recalculate the magic level like they did with those of who transferred from shadowcores to lunarforce, as they did lose a significant amount of magic levels..
by recalculating the magic levels so maybe max is like 110 or 100.. you could change the 50% damage when pz block back to normal

I think if open the free transfer of LunarForce For shadowcores would be good, I will try to explain why.
many high level going back to shadowcores this is kind of obvious
everyone will think and say "more if open to transfer to shadowcores, will decrease the number of players here"
No it will not happen because teams stopped playing here, will return to play and those who had high level here will start a new character of zero, although more difficult to climb level, more this is no problem because the teams will give time for other team.
I think opening the transfer to shadowcores, recalculating the level of all players. arranging the stage of exp, magic level, LunarForce will again be full of old players and new players

is just an opinion :D:D

I don't give a shit about this shadow transfers but their levels would have to be recalculated + if they have no option back, they will start to play on lunar anyways.

Everton
I think that we are not talking here about transfers :)

everton you change your mind every 5 minutes, first new server, next open transfers and then agree you 90% of peoples comments lol

everton you change your mind every 5 minutes, first new server, next open transfers and then agree you 90% of peoples comments lol
I support three types of idea, new server. reset LunarForce or recalculate the level of all players.
my opinions and concordances are always when the opinion of someone, is connected to any of these three my opinions.

Back