• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Thread

Happy?

• Total voters

Lokuf

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Okey, so after 3 days of creating some pools and threads, I decided to put this all together.
Don't make another fucked up threads with you falling out with everyone.

*Reduce all levels for 50% and mlvls for 10%
*Leaving stone skins and might rings.
*Leaving death percentage as it is now.
*Changing level ratio 200 - x2, 300 - x1.5
*Changing mlvl ratio - as it is on rl tibia
*Removing shared system.

Try to think about, we will never get a conclusion because in every thread you are proposing something else.

Both levels and shared exp are major problems of this server, no doubt about it so there is a simple plan how to solve this to make everyone elated.

As Calar and others wrote, stone skins are not a problem when you got 200levels, even if they were in future, we will change an exhaust to 2s, it is not a problem at all + they are part of 10+ tibia, we don't wanna make from this server another 8.6.

About death percentage, as you guys recognized, we got many charlovers on this server even now so if we reduce levels and increas death percentage we will get an opposite effect than we wanted = more rpg and charloving people, wars would not be better after this for sure.

Mlvl Ratio, as you see 10% is not much but simultaneously, enough to have a power to kill all vocations.
For example, druid with 115mlvl will get 100mlvl, ek with 12mlvl will get 10+ etc.

Shared Experience, this whole idea is not necessary, removing this will guarantee not having problems with high leveles botting on warzone and making 6mln/h on 400lvl.

I agree with it, but not the part about reducing lvls by 50%, this should only work according to lvls so a lvl 250 shouldn't lose the same amount as a lvl 450, we would need to let Mark to do this. We would need to tell him the range of what lvls we want e.g. 150-180.

Why not? this server is for people who wants fight, personally i got 360ed and didn't even think that it's unfair + 250lvls were not fighting, they were simply noob chars or bot chars, I guess they wouldn't mind have a noob char lvl reduced.

Ad.1 *Reduce all levels for 50% and mlvls for 10%

AHAHAH. You think that fatima and others br will accept it? Impossible

Ad.2 *Leaving stone skins and might rings.
Delete it from djins. :)

Ad.3 *Changing level ratio 200 - x2, 300 - x1.5
Too late for it.

Ad.4 *Changing mlvl ratio - as it is on rl tibia
True

Ad.5 *Removing shared system.
True, but too late. Not on this server.

mark said that he dont care about this br rpgers, this is our server. Give everyone a free transfer to shadow if they dont wanna be a part of our war server, not hard.

Nah you got me wrong buddy, I said 50% won't work since if I got 420 ms after this recalculation I will get 210 ms while some people got 280 they will get 140, I will still be very high if you compare with him. Mark would need to find a good algorithm/mathematical solution for this.

Kayto you're wrong, its not too late for anything there is always a solution, no-one will care about fatima, this server is for us war/fighting people. SSA can stay if we get our lvls reduced, I wouldn't mind playing on a 160 rp instead of 370 rp, I'm sure you kayto wouldn't mind playing on 180 ed instead of 410. Everything can be reworked etc.. we all just need to agree with this, and im not talking about fatima or her INQ/POI friends.

So what if they are more than us? I'm sure that not all Brazols are like Fatima, Mark will listen to us war/fighting people.

Too late for it.

True

I don't give a shit what Fatima thinks, gms don't give a shit eiter because this server is for fighting.

Why too late for changing lvl ratio? if we reduce levels, we can change it easily -> same thing with shared.

Don't see the point deleting stone skins from blue djin, either we have stone skins on server or not, decide.

I got a weird feeling that you're just occulting yourself with brs because as I see, the only br who takes a part in our conversation is Everton.

@Calar

Maybe you're right with this recalculation but as you wrote, it's a matter of creating fair algorithm to solve this. You got my point, reducing levels are FUCKING MUST HAVE for keeping this server alive.

Too late for it.

True

I agree with you, it's too late for all of this ideas, either reduce a lot of things (including lvls,mlvls which I think will not be possible because Fatima will cry) or create a new server like I posted here: http://otland.net/threads/idea-of-a-new-server-due-to-the-response-of-the-support.208169/

2. just delete it from dijns shops and put it on low lootrate from monsters .
6. just put slower bonus from shared exp - for example. 20%

2. just delete it from dijns shops and put it on low lootrate from monsters .
6. just put slower bonus from shared exp - for example. 20%
1. It won't be necessary to delete SSA or put a delay on them when there will be levels decreased, a 180 mage is killable with SSA easily
2. Agree

like i said who cares if its unfair for them.. just tell me if you dont wanna lose your levels as well.. cuz it seems like ure searching for excuses to not lose levels yourself.. and try to put the blame on others.
No I don't because I actually want to fight and I don't care about levels but I know what the support says that it has to be fair for everyone or the majority. And if for example Fatima takes her friends or whoever and don't like the idea so they won't introduce it. And I wrote a solution about transfers to ShadowCores for 3 days, so read it properly and don't judge me when I'm telling you my opinion :D

I agree with you, it's too late for all of this ideas, either reduce a lot of things (including lvls,mlvls which I think will not be possible because Fatima will cry) or create a new server like I posted here: http://otland.net/threads/idea-of-a-new-server-due-to-the-response-of-the-support.208169/

MARK MADE HIMSELF CLEARLY, THERE WOULD BE NO NEW SERVER, don't you get this guys?

Don't you get it? we will never reach an agreement if you will keep doing this.

I will write this again, there will be no new server, no reset chars and no transfers back, Got it now?

Back
Top Bottom