• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dalerium 10.37 | Real Map | 19 April 2014!

PvP system is not like in real tibia - it is the same as it was before the stupid PvP update.

Personally I think it is really messy in real tibia right now, and they are changing/editing it very often, meaning that there is a loot room for improvement. = It's not "ready" yet.

Nice to know, thanks for your reply.

Could you please give me some information about:

-- "Stone Skin Amulet" -- and -- "Might Ring" --
  • How many charges?
  • Is it possible to buy it from NPC?
  • Delay?

-- "Anti Push Script" --
  • Delay?

You should decrease the skill rate from 35x to 20x or so, if you check out Shadowcores for example (unrealistic skills if you ask me).

Nice to know, thanks for your reply.

Could you please give me some information about:

• How many charges?
  • Is it possible to buy it from NPC?
  • Delay?

-- "Anti Push Script" --
  • Delay?

You should decrease the skill rate from 35x to 20x or so, if you check out Shadowcores for example (unrealistic skills if you ask me).
Yeah, I will decrease it a bit, more if needed.
Yeah Shadowcores seems to have a bit unrealistic skills though, it has been online for 1.5~ years.

No changes in Stone Skin Amulet or Might rings, if players request for change here I will make them 1x.
You can buy them from Djinns as in real tibia
Works normally, no special delays

-- "Anti Push Script" --
We don't have one, will add if necessary.
Tho, It is illegal to us (e.g mage-bot as anti-push).

You think its possible to fix like login with 10.20 - 10.37 Client's instead of 10.37 only?

waiting for start , been not playing a the first start cause had my own project , now its time to play myself :D :p waiting for start :)

bug bug bug :D xD contact to me so i can report some bugs ;P like pz bugs :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, our last edition didin't last quite long as we were hoping for.
I had my part on it, yet we had some bad luck with some things.

Now that we were dying, and having 5~ players online per day, nobody was having fun.

So i thought well, why not.
Lets try something totally new.

10.37 RL map with nearly all quests, monsters and spawns - as a war / fun / PvP server? "arena"

uhm, I have no idea how it will go, but this is something that I want to try.

Please note that we are at very early stage with "PvP-settings" // experience from players, rewards, and so on.

Therefore, please tell us, how we could improve the server here at this thread or either at Dalerium forums.

hey mate , i played your server. there was couple things made people quit and not having fun. for me to .

1.djin of war quest - please we play ots to stop making missions like that , leave the real npcs on ank but you can acces them 150lvl+ etc ? but no mission ofc

2. paladins are kinda op if you didint fix that

3. why people left , sicne there was alot bugs , and you were off kinda long . you must make atlist 1 little update every week , so people sees that you didint quit it , and that you care of people

also , if you gonna make it as war/ pvpe- exp from players . you should make higher rates for it:)

hey mate , i played your server. there was couple things made people quit and not having fun. for me to .

1.djin of war quest - please we play ots to stop making missions like that , leave the real npcs on ank but you can acces them 150lvl+ etc ? but no mission ofc

2. paladins are kinda op if you didint fix that

3. why people left , sicne there was alot bugs , and you were off kinda long . you must make atlist 1 little update every week , so people sees that you didint quit it , and that you care of people

1. Completely Agree, can't find one single good reason of why he even had djinn quests.
2. Agree, fix them
3. Yep exactly, the server itself was good. The staffmembers tho... wow.. buggs appears, people abusing it, like the first days some ppl abused anni quest chest, and it took you a while to fix it. Like be more active and don't do retarded resets.

The server is good, but the owner got some mental disorder or smthng

How are paladins overpowered? They're completely balanced, compared to the other vocations.

yeah sure , 230 paladin can combo 210 ed ? its not op? well , sorry than, gonna play rps :D

That has never been possible, you're simply pulling shit out of your ass now.

1. Completely Agree, can't find one single good reason of why he even had djinn quests.
2. Agree, fix them
3. Yep exactly, the server itself was good. The staffmembers tho... wow.. buggs appears, people abusing it, like the first days some ppl abused anni quest chest, and it took you a while to fix it. Like be more active and don't do retarded resets.

The server is good, but the owner got some mental disorder or smthng

I added Djinn quests for few reasons;
1. To make market more active .
2. Some ppl requested for it, and I had promised to add Djinn quests.

Well tbh with only 2 proper reasons I shouldn't have added it.

I am serious now, but would you like to see e.g Rashid in thais and The djinn west of temple buying items for full price?

2. I will look into that.

3. Yeah, I agree that I was too inactive.
About the anni chest I can say that I was sleeping when ppl found it, so the bug was there for 6~hours?
Yet I have to say that I was making some updates, I just didn't make a list on the website.

And about the mental disorder, well I am not sure if I have one, but if you are talking about but actions on the latest few days I have been just testing things.
And why the reset came so suddenly?
Well, I saw that there were only 5~ ppl online for few days, so I thought that it was fine for me to test PvP-e
Well, the PvP-e rates were much much higher than I though. Until I realized there was ppl who had already abused it and gained way too many levels from it.

So I took it even further, I started adding these "war-server" things and tested stuff.
I know that many ppl enjoyed it and I got some useful info/scripts for the future.
But my point is I didn't plan to do the reset so quick.

I added Djinn quests for few reasons;
1. To make market more active .
2. Some ppl requested for it, and I had promised to add Djinn quests.

Well tbh with only 2 proper reasons I shouldn't have added it.

I am serious now, but would you like to see e.g Rashid in thais and The djinn west of temple buying items for full price?

2. I will look into that.

3. Yeah, I agree that I was too inactive.
About the anni chest I can say that I was sleeping when ppl found it, so the bug was there for 6~hours?
Yet I have to say that I was making some updates, I just didn't make a list on the website.

And about the mental disorder, well I am not sure if I have one, but if you are talking about but actions on the latest few days I have been just testing things.
And why the reset came so suddenly?
Well, I saw that there were only 5~ ppl online for few days, so I thought that it was fine for me to test PvP-e
Well, the PvP-e rates were much much higher than I though. Until I realized there was ppl who had already abused it and gained way too many levels from it.

So I took it even further, I started adding these "war-server" things and tested stuff.
I know that many ppl enjoyed it and I got some useful info/scripts for the future.
But my point is I didn't plan to do the reset so quick.

1. The market being more active? First of all, the amount of players reduces when they realize that lame quests like djinn wars quest exist. (I'm one of them, thank god I only hunted souleaters and didn't have to sell djinn loot).
Why do people leave? First of all, people are tired of doing those lame quests, and lastly, these kind of quests sucks. They don't take hours to complete, but they're boring, and that's a reason enough to leave the server and just find another similar RL MAP ot.

Also, the Market will always be active because of the addon items/taming items and ofc always some rares, if you want a more active market, add a few addon items/taming items in the Donation Shop.
Oh also, "some people" requested it. How many are "some people"? Lemme guess, 10 people? From same guild? The best would be if you create a poll, and let every person on the server to have a fair chance of stating their opinion. I, for an instance, wouldn't mind if you added it IF the majority on the server agreed on having it :).

2. Ok good, don't nerf them too hard though, Paladins often suck at OTs

3. Add staffmembers that are active.

And to answer the rest of your post: doesn't matter if it's 1 player online, apparently you listen to "some people" when it comes to adding djinn quest, but when "some people" still plays on your server, you just do some spontanious changes, even though you posted on your forum 2 days earlier that the server will remain the way it is, until the money for hosting runs out. and you mentioned that the amount of players playing til that happends doesn't matter, mhmm.

1. The market being more active? First of all, the amount of players reduces when they realize that lame quests like djinn wars quest exist. (I'm one of them, thank god I only hunted souleaters and didn't have to sell djinn loot).
Why do people leave? First of all, people are tired of doing those lame quests, and lastly, these kind of quests sucks. They don't take hours to complete, but they're boring, and that's a reason enough to leave the server and just find another similar RL MAP ot.

Also, the Market will always be active because of the addon items/taming items and ofc always some rares, if you want a more active market, add a few addon items/taming items in the Donation Shop.
Oh also, "some people" requested it. How many are "some people"? Lemme guess, 10 people? From same guild? The best would be if you create a poll, and let every person on the server to have a fair chance of stating their opinion. I, for an instance, wouldn't mind if you added it IF the majority on the server agreed on having it :).

2. Ok good, don't nerf them too hard though, Paladins often suck at OTs

3. Add staffmembers that are active.

And to answer the rest of your post: doesn't matter if it's 1 player online, apparently you listen to "some people" when it comes to adding djinn quest, but when "some people" still plays on your server, you just do some spontanious changes, even though you posted on your forum 2 days earlier that the server will remain the way it is, until the money for hosting runs out. and you mentioned that the amount of players playing til that happends doesn't matter, mhmm.

1. Gotta agree on the djinn quest, it wsn't good move to add it.
-> I will remove it now.
But, as I asked earlier, what do you think about adding Rashid to thais and the Djinn npc left of thais depot would buy items for the full price.
Or keep it as it was before the Djinn quests?

---
You got some good and solid points there so there is no reason for me to try to defend my self or try to continue arguing.
I can only say that I didn't plan to do the reset so quickly. -- the changes I ment to do (at first) were more major than ment and "got out from control"

1. Gotta agree on the djinn quest, it wsn't good move to add it.
-> I will remove it now.
But, as I asked earlier, what do you think about adding Rashid to thais and the Djinn npc left of thais depot would buy items for the full price.
Or keep it as it was before the Djinn quests?

---
You got some good and solid points there so there is no reason for me to try to defend my self or try to continue arguing.
I can only say that I didn't plan to do the reset so quickly. -- the changes I ment to do (at first) were more major than ment and "got out from control"

Personally I prefer them to be at their original locations, you should make a poll though

I hope you open the server soon, and with good advertising. It's a really nice server.

People still use ZnoteAAC lmao? Took me 3 mins to find injections. Anyway, good luck with your server.

Take 3...

If you're going to start this server up again, you can't abandon it when things get rough. I don't know whether I should start again or not, and if paladins don't get fixed definitely will not. That was my main concern paladins hitting 1.1k combo on EK

Would you mind giving us an overview of how your new server is gonna be structured?
//Copied from the website.

Dalerium is starting this saturday 19th of April 2014.

We are back with many bug fixes and new additions to the server.

Well, old players want to know for sure, what has changed and what is new?

Lets start from changes.
Well.. In general the server is "easier" if you can say so.
Experience rates are a bit higher than before, you don't have to complete Efreets or Mardis factions to trade with Djinns.
Raids happen more often
Rare monsters such as Midnight Panther spawn more often.
We have also fixes many small annoying bugs that occured before.
Just few examples:
NPC dialog opened for you if somebody was talking to NPC near you, or other minor problems with NPC's
Some NPC'S that weren't reachable all the time.

And many other minor fixes of course.

But what is new or different?
Higher amount of frags to get red or black skull.
Frag time 12 minutes instead of 15.
Experience from players that are higher level than you.
The experience that you can gain by killing players is quite low, therefore it makes it impossible to "exp on players".
Points for guilds, more information http://www.dalerium.net/guildpoints.php

More information will pop-up tomorrow morning, stay tuned :)

General Information
Client - 10.37
Port - 7171
World type - PvP + Experience from players that are higher level than killer.
Server location - France

Rates
Loot rate 3.5x
Skills - 36x
Magic - 16x
Experience; avg 56x
You gain 140~ noticeably faster than before, but it will slow down fast at 175~

More information http://www.dalerium.net/serverinfo.php

As said, more information about the server tomorrow (pictures too) :)

Regards, Atte

Take 3...

If you're going to start this server up again, you can't abandon it when things get rough. I don't know whether I should start again or not, and if paladins don't get fixed definitely will not. That was my main concern paladins hitting 1.1k combo on EK

Well, I can't say I "abandoded" the server, and I don't think that the things got rough at any point.
But anyway, not trying to start arguing, just telling you my point of view.

But I can say that I wasn't nearly as active as I was in the earlier.

Reasons?;
- Not enough time, mostly because of school, had many tests and so on.
- Felt like the server didn't need me that much anymore, sure I checked forums for bug reports very often, read bug reports that players had been reporting with !report command.

But the fact is that I got a little bored since the bugs that ppl reported mostly were so minor that I didn't even always bother to fix them instantly.

In fact I have to say that after all I feel like I was a lot more "active" that ppl actually think,
then again I am not sure if ppl are talking about my "ingame activity" or my activity on the server after all.

I mean, I was reachable all the time (forums, !report command) and email ofc.
But my ingame activity was horrible, I agree on that.

But yeah, overall~
I should have been more active ingame, even tho there was nothing to fix. - Just to show players that I am here.
and Secondly I should have done update logs much more often, even if the update log would have had things like;

- Fixed npc Ombras dialog
- Fixed npc Xodets trade items
- Fixed minor map bug at yalahar
- Added quest log for hunter outfits quests <--- Well, that's not so minor anymore. :p

-----

Adjusted paladins spell hits.
But that 1.1k on player sounds a little bit too extreme to my ears tho.

As u mentioned at the end, you should make changelogs of minor changes aswell, then ppl really see that u are active ;p