• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dalerium 10.37 | Real Map | 19 April 2014!

I hope this ot doesnt reset or shut down for a long time, not alot of players might play but atleast some do play, and if it ever resets your giving up hope on the players who play :/ like i said, aslong as the server is up ill keep playing, hope to see some great updates soon :)

As what I heard the server won't reset... And yeah, we are waiting for some new updates and I'm sure there will be some awesome ones really soon, anyways...

Give it a try people!! Join the server!

So my friend got deleted for trying to get his points back, he has 100% proof yet you delete his char & account? if this problem isnt fixed with his account i will be quiting this server and bringing all my friends with me...

9Wb2Aok.png

Last edited:
So my friend got deleted for trying to get his points back, he has 100% proof yet you delete his char & account? if this problem isnt fixed with his account i will be quiting this server and bringing all my friends with me...
This must be a fucking joke..

You even told me that he was just trying to get free points, he did the same in other OT and he got the points there..
But not here, because I know how easily these pictures are editable.
I told him like 5 times that I will delete his account, if he doesn't cut the bullshit.
Well, he didn't..

I am just gonna list the lies here so other can see that he was just bullshitting.
I would like to see that payment on my PayPal account, but I don't, and therefore I have no proof expect that picture (which can be edited)

Another thing, that's not "donation" to OT. that is straight payment (in the edited picture) to my paypal account.
Why on earth would anyone do that in order to get points when there's 100% working system at the website which is automatic..
And secondly why the fuck he would come to me now, instead of emailing my or trying to contact me back then (25 march~)

And thirdly, I told him to chargeback the money, because I haven't received anything.
then he said that he couldn't chargeback the money because it has been over 30 days since he donated.
then I told him that he has 45 days to get his money back then
he just starts saying all kind of shit that doesn't make any sense. "in other OT I get points, but not here" etc...

Some more lies from him;
First lie;
zzEgyuh.png

30 USD = wtf? (if you donate from website, it is impossible to donate 30 USD)
Note; 10 march (he told me different email first time)

///He told me that he had recieved the points last time. (impossible)

Suddenly euros now?
1.Erick Krav~ - [email protected]
2.Mar 10,2014
3.Erick
4. 30 euro Cause i donated straight to you

Now email, amount of the money has changed?
http://prntscr.com/3ccvy8 look up [email protected]

I told him that he couldn't have received any points and now he said he didn't...
I also asked him why he didn't try to contact me earlier;
"I never got points I tried I contact you like last ot but you never reply you email."
...What?

You haven't sent email to me;
Email [email protected]
or what email did u send the msgs to?

He said:[email protected]

never recieved any emails from him..

i didnt think he would lie, and i dont see how he is lieing when he is showing proof? i think deleting his character is taking it to far, you could of easily blocked him or ignored him, no other server owner would "delete" a character even if he was lieing...i think his char should be un-deleted and you should just ignore him, cause deleting players like that is making yourself look like a abuser :/

i didnt my friend did, and the owner deleted him cause he said he had no proof, that is all proof needed in that picture.
That picture is different again?
Just embarrassing...

i didnt think he would lie, and i dont see how he is lieing when he is showing proof? i think deleting his character is taking it to far, you could of easily blocked him or ignored him, no other server owner would "delete" a character even if he was lieing...i think his char should be un-deleted and you should just ignore him, cause deleting players like that is making yourself look like a abuser :/

Edit;
Don't take this personally since I am talking about your friend, you are an awesome guy but your friend is a moron.
Not saying that you should, but u can try go to e.g shadowcores or hexana.
Email their support that you didn't recieve your points, show some false pictures and keep telling them bullshit stories, I am quite sure that you will get your account deleted if not IP banned.
^ At Qumora.com your friend might have got his points by showing false pictures, and the reason for that is;
1. Too lazy GM to check the payments that he had received.
2. Qumora seems to have 150~ daily active players which pretty much means that he gets much more donations that I do at Dalerium, which means that checking that one payment at PayPal would have required a bit more work than it did for me.
3. Idk what amount he was trying to scam there, if it was e.g points worth of 5 euros I kind of understand if the GM didn't check payments at PayPal. (if he was really busy or something)

From me he was trying to scam, first points worth of 40 USD, and later points worth of 30 euro.
Ofc you can expect that OT with 20 players isn't getting as many donations at OT with 150 players.
Therefore if somebody donates 30 euros, it is not a needle in a haystack.

I got mad several times.
I warned him several times;

But he just didn't quit.

If I was online ingame, he tried to PM me all the time, he pmed me here at the forums and on dalerium forums.
+ I rather do not "ignore" ppl, its just more annoying to both of us.

Anyway, since we took it here I will post few pictures of our conversations here at otland, as more proof and amusement specially :p

http://prntscr.com/3cwpgd
http://prntscr.com/3cwpk9
http://prntscr.com/3cwpol
After this picture he told me that I had been lying to him about not owning paypal account with "[email protected]" (caught him lying once again) -> http://prntscr.com/3cwpt3
w.e lets continue..
http://prntscr.com/3cwq2o
http://prntscr.com/3cwq97

Note that we spoke ingame too and he told me all kind of bullshit there aswell..
http://prntscr.com/3cwqg5

Then I just tried to have some fun with him;
http://prntscr.com/3cwqip
http://prntscr.com/3cwqnr
And lastly + some threats from him :confused:
http://prntscr.com/3cwqqd

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldn't expect him to lie, when i saw the pic i didn't know what to think, i didn't know if it was real or fake c; but is it possible to undelete his char if he stops bothering you? its literally taking away 1 player out of 20~ online daily....

i wouldn't expect him to lie, when i saw the pic i didn't know what to think, i didn't know if it was real or fake c; but is it possible to undelete his char if he stops bothering you? its literally taking away 1 player out of 20~ online daily....
Well, it is "possible" to recover his account, tho there would be rollback on his characters.
Anyway I won't do it even if I could fully recover his account, just makes no sense to me, I hope that he learned a lesson here..

Well, it is "possible" to recover his account, tho there would be rollback on his characters.
Anyway I won't do it even if I could fully recover his account, just makes no sense to me, I hope that he learned a lesson here..
its just he worked hard on his characters :/ and he had some of my donation items wich i used with my points...i just dont see how its fair

Edit@ is it atleast possible to get the items back that i lost? if not its ok, cause ill be donating again soon anyways

its just he worked hard on his characters :/ and he had some of my donation items wich i used with my points...i just dont see how its fair

Edit@ is it atleast possible to get the items back that i lost? if not its ok, cause ill be donating again soon anyways
No, sorry for if it affects you, but I don't want to give him his items back after all this.
Read my posts on this page again and you will understand me better (edited few posts)

- Fixed werewolves corpses ID
- Fixed Ghastly Dragons melee damage
- Fixed Ersiks trade items
- Fixed Conjure food spell (exevo pan)
- Water Buffalos spawn randomly now
- Fixed bug with not begin able to tame Water Buffalo
- Fixed several map bugs
- Fixed Venore house doors
- Exura gran mas res heals only players and summons now, not monsters
- Fixed POI firetiles
- Fixed several scripts at POI that caused debug
- Captain Bluebear won't sail you to Ankrahmun anymore
- Fixed 8 kills instead of 6 to gain redskull
- Fixed onlinetime at character page
- Fixed many minor bugs

Some changes with rates
Loot rate has been increased to 4x instead of 3.5x
Slightly increased experience rates at level 140-190~

Added ingame war managment.
You can invite/cancel and end wars inagme now.
Yet the system is not fully ready yet, therefore I won't tell you more
information about this yet.

I have been talking with some players and they have had
their opinions about ingame events.
What kind of event would you like to see?
Please give us your opinion at the forums.

I will start working on "lightbearer" event this weekend with some custom edits.

The events that we will come to see in the near future don't have to be
events from real tibia, they can be anything, so please bring out your ideas!

On top of this we could add another ongoing event to the server,
for example; "Best screenshot of the week" or "Movie contest"
with some unique rewards :)

Att3 you are retarded I never said I did it to get free points I told you I donated to qumora and I got my points there if you wanna lie again I'll show them are conversation you scammed me I have poof of me donating don't put words in mouth ty no one donate he will scam you

After we talked you told me that that email wasn't yours and when I know for a fact it was so there your lieing to a member cause you scammed your players

And then I said don't give me the points cause I want my acc back so stop talking

Then you say I never sent you a email but I have a pic of me sending many http://prntscr.com/3d2qci is there any thing else you wanna lie about mate

Then tony teamviewer me and see my screen he sees the payment sent but yet again you blame me for not donating tony saw with his own eyes but hey stop lieing okay thanks

Next I was a cm at his server so don't talk about his staff being laZy when you don't even get on your own server

He is retarded - If any one wanna teamviwer me and see the doantion ill be glad to show you

_ The server it self is actually super good and i recomend you all join he did some good work on it and its fun first real map i played and i really loved it i hope it gets more players so there can be more fun keep up the work..

Last edited:
Att3 you are retarded I never said I did it to get free points I told you I donated to qumora and I got my points there if you wanna lie again I'll show them are conversation you scammed me I have poof of me donating don't put words in mouth ty no one donate he will scam you

After we talked you told me that that email wasn't yours and when I know for a fact it was so there your lieing to a member cause you scammed your players

And then I said don't give me the points cause I want my acc back so stop talking

Then you say I never sent you a email but I have a pic of me sending many http://prntscr.com/3d2qci is there any thing else you wanna lie about mate

Then tony teamviewer me and see my screen he sees the payment sent but yet again you blame me for not donating tony saw with his own eyes but hey stop lieing okay thanks

Next I was a cm at his server so don't talk about his staff being laZy when you don't even get on your own server

I am sorry if this text is too long for you to read, obviously my earlier posts were since you still are talking..

I never said you told me that you did the same in another OT, I know u are dumb, but maybe not that dumb..
I was very close to delete your account the first time that you showed me that false picture, and started saying all kind of bullshit.
Your friend saved you from getting deleted the first time, he told me that you even did it in another OT and it worked there, and "please do not delete his account, he will stop lying"
Well, I didn't delete your account, just because theres nothing wrong with your friend, hes great guy, but you in the other hand... I fucking hate liars..
Anyway, you didn't stop lying and eventually you got your account deleted.

Respond to that picture; I have never received any emails from you. Holy shit you are annoying...
Either I have never received any money from you, therefore I have no reason to give you anything..
I won't give your account back, don't be that ignorant.

I told you several times to chargeback your money because I haven't received anything.
then..
Why don't you just chargeback your money?
Oh, right you can't since you haven't sent any..

He is retarded - If any one wanna teamviwer me and see the doantion ill be glad to show you

_ The server it self is actually super good and i recomend you all join he did some good work on it and its fun first real map i played and i really loved it i hope it gets more players so there can be more fun keep up the work..

I don't argue wanna keep arguing with you, you will just lower me to your level and beat me with your experience.

Anyway, nobody will likely ever watch your teamviewer, and I don't care about it.
I haven't received anything from you = I won't give anything to you.

For more reasons about deleting your account, read my posts above.

Lol i dont care what you say and dont be calling me a lier when you lied several times in your post its just a ot im not gonna fight over a ot if you wanna be a retarded owner go for it im not stopping you

1. you say you never got my payment
2. you never got my email
but how do i have proof of all these and you have nothing smart guy?
3. Are you gonna remove every person who donates and they give you proof but you got no proof they donated cause your retarded only a dummy owner like you would remove a acc cause i promise i donated to that that email and i will let any one Skype or teamviwer me to show them that i have made the payment your the the dum one that cant pay attention to anything i say and your the annoying one trying to have a problem for a couple of dam ot points your super sad and you need to grow up i really hope no one doantes to you no more your just a scam.

Last edited:
Lol i dont care what you say and dont be calling me a lier when you lied several times in your post its just a ot im not gonna fight over a ot if you wanna be a retarded owner go for it im not stopping you

1. you say you never got my payment
2. you never got my email
but how do i have proof of all these and you have nothing smart guy?
3. Are you gonna remove every person who donates and they give you proof but you got no proof they donated cause your retarded only a dummy owner like you would remove a acc cause i promise i donated to that that email and i will let any one Skype or teamviwer me to show them that i have made the payment your the the dum one that cant pay attention to anything i say and your the annoying one trying to have a problem for a couple of dam ot points your super sad and you need to grow up i really hope no one doantes to you no more your just a scam.

This is my last time to you, I have made my point already several times and as said I don't want to keep arguing with a retard.

1. I never got anything from you, also I am telling you to chargeback your imaginary money. //But your just ignore this, because you haven't sent me any money.
2. That's correct, I never got an email from you..
3. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than that.

You also said:
how do I have proof of all these and you have nothing smart guy?
If you are so proud about your pictures, I will post few aswell..
But first some real pictures,
Your latest imaginary donation came 24 march, correct?
http://prntscr.com/3deazf
PayPal shows only 20 payments per page, therefore another picture.
http://prntscr.com/3debqr

Ok, it shows that I haven't received any payment from you.

Now lets start manipulating a picture (with paint)
http://prntscr.com/3dei9a
Ok, that took me less than 5 min, and look he has donated 255.55 euros at the year 20142.
Imagine that, in the future!!
And, damn the server is doing well now, 255.55 euros from 1 guy.
But I don't have the moneys on my PayPal balance..
Maybe I should contact PayPal and accuse them from stealing my money.

Last edited: