• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

Even more interesting is the 50 MS at GM Island, Veritas McManusz.
you know that island is "Isle of Kings"? right...
also banshee quest is around those areas too..

So what was your plan? figure out a way to accuse me for being corrupted.. lol..

Topic:
PVP-System is back to standard 7.4 as many requested it, more than the amount wanted the old system at least.

you know that island is "Isle of Kings"? right...
also banshee quest is around those areas too..

So what was your plan? figure out a way to accuse me for being corrupted.. lol..

You're actually right. I was wrong. It was not so much as figuring out a way to call you corrupted as thinking that you actually were, after what I saw.
But as you said. I was wrong, sorry about that.

This is probably the ugliest shittiest webpage I ever seen. Server seems fun tho. I'll try it as soon as I find the download button. -.-

You're actually right. I was wrong. It was not so much as figuring out a way to call you corrupted as thinking that you actually were, after what I saw.
But as you said. I was wrong, sorry about that.
Aha, okay :)

nvm fuck this i cant find it LOL bb
Is it ugly because I make my own things and doesn't download everything everyone else is using?
And about download, did you really check? it's very easy to find...
ifzv151yC.jpg

Why don't u answer me ?
sry, forgot..
It means that before update, you couldn't make more than 33% of the targets full hp in one single attack.
It was a great way to limit power abuse and create situations there it's better to be several players against eachother rather than 1 vs 1 all the time.

But after feedback most people wanted the normal system back that doesn't limit your PVP-attacks either what lvl your target is so that's what I announced, that the normal PVP is back :)

Started playing the sever yesterday, after 5 hours I found myself still loving every minute of it! Great server man! I hope it stays online!

your creatures are fucked up. wtf? They walk like fucking players

Good job making the rates. It's a really fun pvp server. Most people are too retarded to make these rates as they always try to make those "low-medium" servers. But the actuall server engine and website is all beyond crap.

Last edited:
"There's 190 players online.
Only players of level 50 and above will be displayed in this map.
This map updates once every minute.
Hold your mouse above a player to see info."

How many 1>49 do you have spoofed? (rofl)

Aha, okay :)

Is it ugly because I make my own things and doesn't download everything everyone else is using?
And about download, did you really check? it's very easy to find...

It's ugly because it looks like shit lol.

"There's 190 players online.
Only players of level 50 and above will be displayed in this map.
This map updates once every minute.
Hold your mouse above a player to see info."

How many 1>49 do you have spoofed? (rofl)

I have to agree with you.. It seems very suspicious that only lvl 50+ can be seen on map, I feel if we could see all the players we would see a large cluster of level 8's on a remote island somewhere. Why can't we see all the players online?

Also, I've played when there was "100~" players online and I didn't see that many faces.

Something about this server does seem pretty shady, can't put my finger on it though..

Back