• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone that plays tibianic is wasting there time that owner is such a kid with nerd powers

With today serversave we had fixes those bugs:
  • Redskull is dropping all equipment
  • Fire Axe quest (pickhole) has been repaired
  • Golden account players now have -1% loss on death
Enjoy!

u should be able to right click on 100 gold coins and it turns into platinum

right click 100 platinum turns into cc

etc

its high rate server so its good

Well,I really enjoy this server and totally recommend it to other players. Community is really friendly.
And i would agree with right click gold/platinum/crystal change :)

also can u make it possible to throw items through tps? doesnt work here and it sux when u make a big loot bag to recognise that u cant do anything with it as it doesnt go through the tp :///

It needs more people, lagless server, best right now. Is based of an 7.6-7.7 source file so you need to fix monster that are dropping 7.7 loot and some monster that spawn form 7.6. Like tarantulas in poh. Etc.

this.

my team of 6 left today. great server but we dont play on low population servers and ye remove 7.6 loot and monsters it just seem you ripped off some 7.6 map without further dev

Does anyone know how to start cam?

Just has no time to manage it before, main target was to fix those bugs you reported, now it seems that almost all functions/spells etc works well.
Tommorow I gonna spent some time to fix cam recorder.

@ Server topic
Geezer as a first player reached 100 level on our server, I would like to congratulate that guy! He has been rewarded by 5 points which can be changed to 7 days of premium!

Congratulations Geezer!
Keep it doing!

DONT BAN ME PLEASE ;/////////
30w71gw.jpg

Last edited:
We have increased two spells a little bit:
  • exura
  • exura gran
Also we are going to improve a system which will give you +10% of experience if you have golden account.

No it didnt die, still pretty playable saw some new players today! Just keep playing! Now theres more hlvls we can make more war :D:D

Back