• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont know why this server does not have more players, cmon otland join this OT it's really nice, free djinns, and nice task system, and really balanced vocation, knights/paladins hits good, totally worth to play

Sincerly
Ziff

he just started on wrong moment etc, not had any attention for this server by then. And now its too late cause people cba to join a server what is online already for a while.

I gave up because literally i walked around and seen/killed all the rune makers people have online its not 50 people online like u think its like 20

Worse server what have been ever made :D how can some server have 10000 mil bugs? :D

@Extibia it hurts me to say this about such an stable great server and before i quitted i was on the top 25 but the server needs a reset to get back the people and before relaunching it needs all the promotion extibia dint do in the first launch. i mean promote in any tibia related forums and every place it comes to mind. now that most things are fixed remove the 7.6 monters fix some loot from 7.6 and fill those missing spawns also there many spawns missing like fibula dragons has some drags missing and POH has 1 missing gs on the house and in the main spawn it has some more missing and many other places has missing spawns. reset, promote and relaunch before christmas because tibianic is gonna rape you.

^ true shit, to many glitches and many people left. That's when the server died for me.

Indeed, Make restart with a lot of publicity and do what the people want if you want many players!

Golden account-
10% extra exp
10% more lootluck
1% less exp loss
10% faster regen

^ these will make people buy golden account for a good price not 3,5 euro for a week... maybe 3,5 euro for 2 weeks 5 euro 1 month will have much more donations.

Very important - Make Djinns free else many people wont start thinking of the waste of time to have to sell loot and stuff.
Make a nice lootrate so people wont be bothered when dying so they can go and exp again later i mean 4x Lootrate.
Make stages High, Yet make deathloss higher So when you die at lvl 100 you'll lose 3 lvls (noone will care since they take it back later since they afford with High lootrate).

1-8 25x
8-30 50x
30-50 20
50-70 15x
70-85 10x
85-110 7x
110-120 5x
120+ 3.5x

Skills 8x
Ml 4x

Frags- 5 hours each frag. 4 frags RS 7 frags BAN
Make exura & exura gran heal abit higher than normal, this will make starting easier and more fun
Make rotworms/trolls/ghouls drop more cash.
All runes 2x charged (to make mages actually sell runes)
Make runes in SHOP for those who cant be bothered waiting for buying runes

Make Paladins and Knights slightly stronger, they are nice here in extibia Just make paladins Miss less, they miss alot of bolts like 4 from 10

Make Uhs heal slightly more, maybe 4-5% just, to make eks alittle bit more tanky, Since it will be based in higher lvls war!
fix explosions (they are shit atm) they sometimes dont hit at all and when they hit, 1/3 hit is good.
Make Bless npc or something for golden acc players with possibility to buy bless for 100k, its such a big amount so its good to make things more competitive.
Make Mfs heal abit More, lets say 80-100 since it will be based on higher lvls war!
a good advertisment ofc! and start on a friday about 19:00

Last edited:
yeye im noob ;/ its no more time for me here casue im not 20 lvl more then u all and i cant kill u now :((((( im so lame so sorryyyyyy
but someday when i grow up i whanna be as good as mex keeeeeep waiting :////

this ot dont die cause it was wrong time to start ... time was perfect one day after anticus fail ...
its all on you
u guys hated this server from the beginning .. that its downloaded from otland , website copy from someone , task system like tibianic .. wtf noobs??? ofc is something is great and u like it u will copy this shit right ?
u wanna server and u hated ppl who try make good for u ? just one fail with spears when this ot started and about 30 ppl quit though its crash... fucking retards
and those small bugs ?
every server has some bugs , after 2 days everything was fixed , on fucking anticus after 7 days were bugs like fucked up exiva ,debugs on maps , fucking laaaaags , community online 1 h for all day long etc .. and what ? 300 ppl online
on this ot everyone were waiting for him to fail... then u guys started laugh and spam that this is shit ot .. no fucking trust just complains
now this ot is best i ever played its hes first old ot and what ? no crush no lags , and hope that for some days he will return with this ot
next time make it by u own then you will see how hard its , listen shit from haters who just waiting and searching for shit to make noise
im 100% sure that next version of this ot will be second server after tibianic if u guys will stop complain and show him some love ..
now u can wait for original 8.0 and play there for max 2 weeks cause its everytime like that and dont think that this time will be different
or tibianic were u will not join cause u to lame or u dont have time for servers like that , u can also join classicus where gm is corrupted and he ban ppl for pk , or u can go fuck yourself like mex do on maze facetomb
and u will cry that u dont have where to play cause every ot is shit ... then make it by u own
thats it .begin to appreciate someone's efforts maybe then u will get server for you

Reset this server wont solve the lack of players. It's always like this, I mean common guys?! this server has been online in a few DAYS, and you're already whining about resetting it? This behavior makes me sick, click "create character" gfb some and you're lvl 70, if not, stop crying for reset on otland and start another server.

Extibia won't be closed! We have just the most stability of 7.4 nowadays.
We are planning to open server 7.1 WITHOUT CLOSING EXTIBIA.

What do you think about 7.1?
We got server files ready, stability like on Extibia (no lags - even if you are from America, no crashes)?
Like a Extibia 7.1 (NEW SERVER)

Extibia won't be closed! We have just the most stability of 7.4 nowadays.
We are planning to open server 7.1 WITHOUT CLOSING EXTIBIA.

What do you think about 7.1?
We got server files ready, stability like on Extibia (no lags - even if you are from America, no crashes)?
Like a Extibia 7.1 (NEW SERVER)

Seems like a great idea? But make sure you make a full scale test before opening. Fix 7.6 monsters and missing spawns they are so annoying. and these guys are righ! Otland is not the only place to do ads.

Those spawns that were reported are fixed just right now, it will be a live after morning server save :)
Tell me your opinions about that 7.1, I am waiting for you guys, so we can host a stability 7.1 server :)

@Extibia won't be closed - just to all!

Reset this server wont solve the lack of players. It's always like this, I mean common guys?! this server has been online in a few DAYS, and you're already whining about resetting it? This behavior makes me sick, click "create character" gfb some and you're lvl 70, if not, stop crying for reset on otland and start another server.
The problem is not people wanting a reset. People want a reset because the server is dying for sure because ofpeople who left. Then the rest leave because there are only 60 players on premium time and 15 at night.

Those spawns that were reported are fixed just right now, it will be a live after morning server save :)
Tell me your opinions about that 7.1, I am waiting for you guys, so we can host a stability 7.1 server :)

@Extibia won't be closed - just to all!

I like the idea but there are 3 more oldschool server opening in the middle of december and at the end of the month. You got 2 options open it soon or wait when christmas is over. If you dont get enought people at launch you will fail in a week like now. Dont take me in the wrong way i love Extibia best oldschool i played.

Back