• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x40
From 21 To 40 - x25
From 41 To 70 - x15
From 71 To 90 - x7
From 91 To 101 - x3
From 102 -x - x2

what u guys think bout this ?

good but this more good:

From 1 To 7 - x30
From 8 To 20 - x60
From 21 To 40 - x40
From 41 To 50 - x14
From 51 To 65 - x9
From 66 To 80 - x4
From 81 -x - x2

guys pls stop with the mid rates, i like what it is right now since itll be very easy to lvl up which will mean pks/fights start sooner

I just don't get it why do you cyring about TEXTS, wtf?
It's like why do you using old tibiacom layout? Can't you do layout by urself instead of using real tibia layout?
Why do you using their graphics? Why do you using their systems?

and the last thing:
Why do you using mastercores datapack and engine instead of make the server competely by urself?

Because shows no work/dedication on your part to make it unique? Just like anticus? Got some random distro changed a few things and they expect people play with lags and some old base code with a lot of bugs? It died in 3-4 days.

Because shows no work/dedication on your part to make it unique? Just like anticus? Got some random distro changed a few things and they expect people play with lags and some old base code with a lot of bugs? It died in 3-4 days.

All I can say that I am on OpenTibia community since 2006, server is competely made by me - tested with alot of OLD tibian players, which asked me to host the server.
I was doing THIS server since 2012 - but it never seen the world before, now - after we have tester our pvp balance, we are ready to start.
I just got one request, don't talk about Extibia bad things, if you didn't tested it before. I just can swear that there won't be any problems like all 7.4 server has.
Everything works well, we are using our own engine with alot of features. Just try it, and you gonna see that it works similiar to 7.4 real tibia version.

nobody care about website i whanna just check there whos online highscores etc , i dont fucking care bout some shit he coped from someone omfg ... i whanna exp and fight i dont give a fuck about website srsly

yea but change rates to lower ... orshabaal rates = 1 week and ots dedek.

From 1 To 7 - x20
From 8 To 20 - x10
From 21 To 40 - x8
From 41 To 50 - x7
From 51 To 60 - x6
From 61 To 70 - x5
From 71 To 80 - x4
From 81 To 90 - x3
From 91 To --- x2

@OP

I like what you did, but still this server is not 7.4
This is still v7.72 :(

You should try to replicate oldera 7.72 and use its rates, like 2 days and we have wars. Dont need lowrates, fuck it becouse people pussy out and charlove. Here it wont be charloving... play the server means play for war. We really miss a good server (many people would agree with me im sure)
Some suggestions:
Loot mustn be very high, people go without aols and must exp to get cash if wanna war. Maybe the loot should be 2,5x
and rates like:

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="35"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="20"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="150" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="151" maxlevel="300" multiplier="5"></stage>

Okey the rates are very high but..... once you die at lvl 140 u get level 136. I think its really fair with such good death loss. Delete blessings, and deathloss at 7-8%
Server must be 7.72 . ue 1200, paladins go with power bolts and eks exori is 250, also the uh is a bit faster.
Remove SSA and might ring on shop
No Okolnir., add Banuta hydras, boost ankh drags, and tombs aaswell. DEMONA and POI all the time fucking boring to exp and war there.

Ryannnnnnnn

Use donations especially for war:

Bless Rose: for 5x death 5 euro
Money rose 100k: for 5 euro
Voucher Rose: 150% more exp for 3 hours.(Note you can get sneaked etc and people can stop u from exp. Use it wisely) 5 euro
Frag remover: 5 euro, also deletes red skull.

Server will last 1 month max, we will have fun and later ask for reset. Else it will be 1 lowrate with 300 players and when wars dont happen ppl quit and eventually server die after 1 month with nobody having fun.

All I can say that I am on OpenTibia community since 2006, server is competely made by me - tested with alot of OLD tibian players, which asked me to host the server.
I was doing THIS server since 2012 - but it never seen the world before, now - after we have tester our pvp balance, we are ready to start.
I just got one request, don't talk about Extibia bad things, if you didn't tested it before. I just can swear that there won't be any problems like all 7.4 server has.
Everything works well, we are using our own engine with alot of features. Just try it, and you gonna see that it works similiar to 7.4 real tibia version.
wciaz brak punktow na koncie ziomek... + start ustaw na 16-17

Data Typ Status Szczegóły Brutto Opłata Netto
28 lis 2014 Płatność od Patryk Zmyslony Wstrzymano ... €7,00 EUR -€0,55 EUR €6,45 EUR

Paypal wstrzymał transakcje, dzięki czemu nie otrzymałeś swoich punktów.
ok teraz powinno być co nie zmienia faktu, że system nie jest automatyczny wiec lepiej go napraw... + zamknełem spór na paypalu jeśli nie będzie punktów to mnie naprawde wkurwisz...

i will try this. i hope is not another laggy, crashy, buggy rip off of an old distro like anticus or and unmaintained server like classicus.

So it's like you are thinking and writting code SAME as mastercores, I mean that problems what you have got on the start, SAME things was just doesn't working on mastercores like 1 year ago? Keep your time.
Give me a bug that is not fixed. The reason our start had issues was due to heavy editing of the engine without proper stresstesting. But yea you seem to know a lot.

Really excited for tomorrow, Ill be there.

Do you really have speak on this thread about which server is better? Who made something by himself or not?

Give me a bug that is not fixed. The reason our start had issues was due to heavy editing of the engine without proper stresstesting. But yea you seem to know a lot.

Really excited for tomorrow, Ill be there.

Shitty codders write shitty non optimalized codes bro ;)

ok teraz powinno być co nie zmienia faktu, że system nie jest automatyczny wiec lepiej go napraw... + zamknełem spór na paypalu jeśli nie będzie punktów to mnie naprawde wkurwisz...

Kwota wciąż jest wstrzymana, jak mam dodać punkty jeśli wciąż wstrzymujesz?

ustaw mniejszy exp , na takim h rate serwer skonczy jak mastercores z 10-20 os. online ... pare postow wyzej napisalem propozycje do ktorej sie nawet nie odniosles

ustaw mniejszy exp , na takim h rate serwer skonczy jak mastercores z 10-20 os. online ... pare postow wyzej napisalem propozycje do ktorej sie nawet nie odniosles

That stages which you gave is exaggeration, it's to low.

I think those rates would be best:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x60
From 21 To 40 - x40
From 41 To 70 - x20
From 71 To 90 - x12
From 91 To 101 - x6
From 102 To 121 - x4
From 121 To 140 - x3
From 141 to 151 -x2
From 151 -x 1,5

And it works automatic just for verified paypal users, for non-verified I need to add it manually (it's just for safe)

That stages which you gave is exaggeration, it's to low.

I think those rates would be best:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x60
From 21 To 40 - x40
From 41 To 70 - x20
From 71 To 90 - x12
From 91 To 101 - x6
From 102 To 121 - x4
From 121 To 140 - x3
From 141 to 151 -x2
From 151 -x 1,5

Look this exp stage: