• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
delay it even more, after that trash and bugged v1 you won't get more than 10 players anyways :)

You arent niebieski? so who are you? im 100% sure you are niebieski cuz many polish ppl admit that + phaver defending you like dog
i dont recommend that shitty ots, everywhere is bug + he moving date every day so let him play alone on this shit bb

You didn't even played Extibia, so how can you call that everywhere is bug?
Santa Claus didn't gave you a gift or you haven't got a carp on christmass eve table?

that is really unprofessional, to change the date on the day it was supposed to open. I was planning on playing, but at this point I'll find something better to do. Hell, I think Tibianic will be open to all by the time jan 3rd rolls around, so if you want any chance at a successful server I recommend you start today. This is just unacceptable, you can't wait until the day its supposed to open to inform people there will be a delay when THERE WAS ALREADY A DELAY.

You are a shit serv hoster! I am sure no one will play! Faggot

hes a faggit with an i and I did play there it was a good non lag server but the hoster dont know how to run an ot damn noobies nowadays

Back