• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ONDZ Custom Client 7.x START IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR

How should the experience rate be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he added just 3 atk to every single melee weapon it would have been incredible, eneormous enhancement for knights.
Just imagine SCA 53 atk, SOV 51, WARHAMMER 48 atk. But those random numbers its just diheartening. It's just force me to wonder who are those people who are making those OTs.

More imporant than damage on weapons, is what the knights "base damage formula" is for melee damage.

For example, knights probably deal twice the damage, if not more, on classicus even though their weapons have the normal attack.

The reason they highered the damage on weapons here is because knight's damage formula is equal too tibianics, which is ment for a lowrate.

But yeah i agree, i don't understand how you fail to add +8 attack to a weapon...

More imporant than damage on weapons, is what the knights "base damage formula" is for melee damage.

For example, knights probably deal twice the damage, if not more, on classicus even though their weapons have the normal attack.

The reason they highered the damage on weapons here is because knight's damage formula is equal too tibianics, which is ment for a lowrate.

But yeah i agree, i don't understand how you fail to add +8 attack to a weapon...

on 7.7 knights had double formula or so so GG knight ots

Players online: 51
suprised?

I'm not sure what you did to the monster files, but dragon are spamming about 10 waves per 15 seconds at the moment, hunters spam arrows without stopping, pretty much the ranged attacks are fucked up. You took it down for 2 weeks and we're still left with a buggy server, kinda disappointing.

on 7.7 knights had double formula or so so GG knight ots

Players online: 51
suprised?

Nah knights had same dmg 7.4 and 7.7, it got changed in 8.0 (svargrond update).

I have a knight, and i do shit dmg. Do a knight urself and try it out.

I'm not sure what you did to the monster files, but dragon are spamming about 10 waves per 15 seconds at the moment, hunters spam arrows without stopping, pretty much the ranged attacks are fucked up. You took it down for 2 weeks and we're still left with a buggy server, kinda disappointing.

Yeah, we noticed this too when killing drags, theyre really op

Last edited by a moderator:
In short:

The time you spent making this crap server from "scratch" was a waste of time. I've never seen a server so awful, buggy and crap. I don't even want to know how bad things are at a higher level.

You are better off buying a server and developing it from there. No offense but even the download and run servers are more enjoyable than this server.

You had an impressive start with around 140 players and it could of continued to grow from there. But nobody will want to play a server like this. I logged out after an hour of playing.

I thought this was meant to be a high rate? The highest level after almost 8 hours is 59.

^ the server is good, improved monster ai is nice since its more of a challenge imo, but it feels like they forgot the main purpuse of the server - its a highrate...

Important things in highrate they missed out on:

High dmg
Team hunting (useless and buggy tasks)
Low frag/ban time

And also other simple stuff like how conjure arrows/bolts is 1x but runes are 2x (?!) etc..

Rly sad tbh. Idk why gm didnt ask for help, like an open beta or smth where the community could help

Update:
  • You can now create runes without having to put the blank runes in your hands
  • You can now purchase backpack with runes from Alexander in Edron
  • Increased the values with 2x on life rings and rings of healing
  • Increased the amount of conjured items such as bolts, arrows, burst arrows and poison arrows
  • Increased knight base damage with one point
  • Increased Paladins base damage with one point
  • Fixed an issue where the attack factors never made any difference
  • Fixed intense healing runes formula
  • Increased the interval on monster attacks (hopefully it will reduce "spam" from some monsters)
And some more stuff that I probably have forgotten. Also the things that did not update in this server save will come with time!

Creating this server we Didnt realize People are so used to 1000% wrong settings, (as far as possbile fr.o.m. Real Tibia as possbile.) everything has to be extremly noob friendly.
Just because you die by drags at level 30 ms they are not "buggy", you died until 600hp at realots.
Didnt look into hunters But doubt they Shoot Arrows Every second.
"The buggiest shit server ever seen? Name relavant bug that acctualy is a bug.

Snorky, tell me one weapone Above 27atk that has not highered dmg.
Most weapone are by choice not 8 double axe is +12 and thats a bug. (Note not 13 atk, you just make a bug in your statement) if you make a bug that fast in one sentence imagine how hard it is to keep track on the server?

Serwer it's fun if have small bug fuck this.
It's only ots no real tibia , nice here pvp enforced i like this.

Creating this server we Didnt realize People are so used to 1000% wrong settings, (as far as possbile fr.o.m. Real Tibia as possbile.) everything has to be extremly noob friendly.
Just because you die by drags at level 30 ms they are not "buggy", you died until 600hp at realots.
Didnt look into hunters But doubt they Shoot Arrows Every second.
"The buggiest shit server ever seen? Name relavant bug that acctualy is a bug.

Snorky, tell me one weapone Above 27atk that has not highered dmg.
Most weapone are by choice not 8 double axe is +12 and thats a bug. (Note not 13 atk, you just make a bug in your statement) if you make a bug that fast in one sentence imagine how hard it is to keep track on the server?

I love how you still don't take the blame on you, yet blame your players for wanting noob friendly servers. This is utter bullshit, your dragons weren't as they were on real tibia. They were spamming waves all the time. I didn't die by dragons as a 30 ms with 250 hp, I died as a knight with 600 hp. You didn't look into hunters, yet you doubt what I saw. How can you doubt something you haven't looked into, yet your co-owner still decides to change the interval on the ranged attacks? Strange.

The shit I just named are relevant bugs, so is the task system (GM Berg replied on your server forums that it'll be fixed, so hey apparently it is bugged since it's not working as intended).

You ask how hard it is to keep track of these bugs on a server? It's easy as fuck, since dragons are one of the main monsters to be hunted & the task system could've been tested by mcing 2 characters and killing 1 monster. You're acting like a dickhead towards your players, yet there's no reason to since they point out obvious bugs you've missed after your first launch. You should look at Ondz and how he handles things, you could learn a thing or 2 and perhaps keep your players instead of making them leave.

I love how you still don't take the blame on you, yet blame your players for wanting noob friendly servers. This is utter bullshit, your dragons weren't as they were on real tibia. They were spamming waves all the time. I didn't die by dragons as a 30 ms with 250 hp, I died as a knight with 600 hp. You didn't look into hunters, yet you doubt what I saw. How can you doubt something you haven't looked into, yet your co-owner still decides to change the interval on the ranged attacks? Strange.

The shit I just named are relevant bugs, so is the task system (GM Berg replied on your server forums that it'll be fixed, so hey apparently it is bugged since it's not working as intended).

You ask how hard it is to keep track of these bugs on a server? It's easy as fuck, since dragons are one of the main monsters to be hunted & the task system could've been tested by mcing 2 characters and killing 1 monster. You're acting like a dickhead towards your players, yet there's no reason to since they point out obvious bugs you've missed after your first launch. You should look at Ondz and how he handles things, you could learn a thing or 2 and perhaps keep your players instead of making them leave.
I had a tough night and were already mad writing this.
So im sorry But just trying to points out how some People behave and it were not pointed towards you.
The task system is I Said nothing about and it was stupid we Didnt check.
Dragons I take responsibilty on. Since I decided they were fine. Still dont think its strange you die as 30-40 knight.

I knew it was already fixed when I wrote this things..
still saying its the buggiest server you ever saw is just ignorant since all bugs
Pointed got fixed the very same day.

I had a tough night and were already mad writing this.
So im sorry But just trying to points out how some People behave and it were not pointed towards you.
The task system is I Said nothing about and it was stupid we Didnt check.
Dragons I take responsibilty on. Since I decided they were fine. Still dont think its strange you die as 30-40 knight.

I knew it was already fixed when I wrote this things..
still saying its the buggiest server you ever saw is just ignorant since all bugs
Pointed got fixed the very same day.

It's not strange to die by an unlucky combo, yet on this server you're lucky if they didn't wave at for one round of attacks. It got changed, so it wasn't fine obviously. I mean if I get dropped that easily with nearly 600 hp, a mage of level 100~ would get dropped by a single dragon. Doesn't seem very fine by me to be honest.

I haven't noticed any bugs tbh. From reading comments it sounds like the server is unplayable, which is unfortunate. It's a new server, bugs happen, even if some should have been noticed before start they are fixing them so I don't think it's a big deal. I hope people will have some patience and keep playing!

It's not strange to die by an unlucky combo, yet on this server you're lucky if they didn't wave at for one round of attacks. It got changed, so it wasn't fine obviously. I mean if I get dropped that easily with nearly 600 hp, a mage of level 100~ would get dropped by a single dragon. Doesn't seem very fine by me to be honest.
Anyway im sorry and dragons are fixed. However going to dragons before you are 70-80 mage on realots for example should not happen since its so high risk to die. Thats where I compared fr.o.m. However im sorry. Hope you change your mind! The server Will be better and better.

Thanks makrill! Thats the spirit!

I killes dragons on my lvl 50 ms on realots (395hp) with exori vis..

Nice patch. Have u checked into the task bug?

Anyway im sorry and dragons are fixed. However going to dragons before you are 70-80 mage on realots for example should not happen since its so high risk to die. Thats where I compared fr.o.m. However im sorry. Hope you change your mind! The server Will be better and better.

Thanks makrill! Thats the spirit!
on realots hunting dragons from lvl 60 was safe, lvl 60 means that u cant get oneshoted, from lvl 70 u start profit here, dont tell me anything other cuz i was playing there every time as mage

my feedback to your ots. i logged in type utevo lux and E wasnt working, went options and remove wasd walking and still had same problem, after some hours i wanted to play but i saw 50 ppl online
imo you should add wands, and if u called ots h rate how the fuck after 8 hours with that huge mana regen it was only lvl 55 ?

server running 17h and its lvl 68 top knight, so something is fucked up when is huge mana regen and runes double charge ek is top1? how the fuck

Better luck next time Ond. Keep working on it and do so for a few months before you put it up again. Let me know if you need any paid assistance :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back