• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] otPokémon - Now in English! [CUSTOM]

Im on server orange. IGN Skykes
Just letting you guys know we are now receiving paypal donations :)
Awesome ! I'd love to donate, but can we get a price that's not 3 times more expensive than the r$ cost?

I would like to do a server char transfer if it possible I want to go to orange server but I got my donates on blue server

Im on server orange. IGN Skykes

Awesome ! I'd love to donate, but can we get a price that's not 3 times more expensive than the r$ cost?

Hello there, we have changed dollar donations' retribution. Take a look :)

About the world transfer: we do not have such a system yet, it is a good ideal though. Maybe in a near future.

maybe owner might transfer me to orange server then if he welling to do that.
IDK if you still playing but I might be interest in switching to blue just to have someone to play with lol... Im not quite sure how wealthy you are but if you could get me like a Nidoking or just some spare money to get me close to the point I am at I would consider it. I will pay back later obviously I just don't feel like grinding hours of fishing for cash once again .

edit: NVM just found out your not quite playing lol. Just ignore.

edit 2 : Just started BLUE server name Deadbringerz for those bored... Its kinda fun. JUst lack English speaker.

Last edited:
Back