• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] RealOTS 7.7 - CIP Engine Recreated - Test Server

What I cant understand is why you people keep coming to every thread complaining about everything instead of making an OT your self.
I mean the hours you spend complaining on different servers would surely be enough to creat something your self

During the last couple days I had no internet at home, but sometimes stolen wifi to use through my old blackberry.
All the recent bugs were fixed, there are still 3 bugs that need to be fixed, there aren't more reported neither on the logs.

1. You can't walk + cast spells (It was supposed to cancel walking)
2. When you buy runes at NPC it gives + 1 extra rune
3. Conjuring doesn't reduce the cap

That's it, it's a difficult job having to maintain and OT, but I'm doing it and I will achieve it for me and for the community, because I am certain, that with smarter people this will succeed.

I'm working on an anti-bot client for our server. We'll be full anti-bot before launch.

Looting is really annoying with the weird delays. Also can't even talk while walking :<

i was playing some time, almost everything is other than old realots (gameplay mostly) ... thats so bad

seeing the many complains.. i guess you have alot of work to do still. please don't open the server too soon, only cause you wanna have it online asap.. Give it time fix all, most of us are busy on tibianic anyways. Maybe its even better to wait.

I'm working on an anti-bot client for our server. We'll be full anti-bot before launch.

Just wondering, why won't you just use the original CIP engine, then you're 100% sure everything is the same as it once was. And if you got everything working then there shouldn't really be any need for future updates, I doubt anyone would want to see any custom spawns etc.

Just wondering, why won't you just use the original CIP engine, then you're 100% sure everything is the same as it once was. And if you got everything working then there shouldn't really be any need for future updates, I doubt anyone would want to see any custom spawns etc.
right

this

old realots was super custom m80 stages dagorlizzad etc no need for stupid ot server use real shit noobs ffs ffs

Im the only one online ;/
Client is running too smoothly ;d i remember my time on 7.7 that was crazy noob life on rookgard ;d

what is wrong with this server? why so many issues? gm go check spells please because you can shout a exani tera on default and mana is going down fix the server because it has a potential now the server is unplayable

Again, I'm going to repeat it, against the not-so-smart people who are complaining about invisible bugs, just showing hate purposedly.
There have only been these last bug reports, that of course aren't fixed yet because I don't have internet:

• You can't pickup items in a container if the container is full, yet the container index where you're placing the item has less quantity than the maximum supported.
  • Plural of meat is showing "meats".
  • Feedback: single player actions delay for moving items is too high
  • Conjuring is not removing capacity
  • Buying runes from NPC is granting + 1 extra rune.
  • You cannot use fluids under tiles with elevation (ladders, ropespots).
  • Can't walk and cast spells at the same time, need to pause (it was supposed to stop walking only).

Basically that is all, and again some of them related to OTServ itself, not to our data files, all has to be addressed as soon as I get internet again, so stop it with the hate saying "there are many bugs", because that's literally one huge bad joke.

Again; the real RealOTS was bug-free, we know that, but it is impossible to run a modern Tibia server in there now a days, it will always die, it's unbalanced, and it's limited to what you can do. Everyone says that now, just add new monsters and new areas, we will be happy with that. It has happened before, and it has died everytime because of the lack of completely brand new RPG areas, new features, new functioning and balancing adjustements.

Feels like everyone has alzheimer or amnesia and doesn't remember how RealOTS has died everytime, and on which cause.

"not-so-smart people", are you talking about yourself? You're living in a world where this server will succeed, come back to reality.

right now this server is a joke

dwbnk.jpg

?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom