• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free 758 ED

Klash

Rastaman
Reaction score
Yeah so i never have any time to play tibia anymore and i dont think i will get any anytime soon. I dont have a paypal account and im not too bothered about money. So I will give my char to the person who gives me the best reason why i should give them the char.

Its a 758 ED with m lvl maybe 105 im not sure, I cant remember if it has EQ and the only addon is ferumbras hat addon.

Best reason wins the char.

Peace.

we were together for a long time having a lot of fun killing everybody that stood in our way.
then out of pure boredom our guild decided to split up and fight eachother wich was the best war i ever fought here, no pussy shit, great teamwork on both sides.

and the best reason, i saved your life in edron!
you ran in our trap and got mwalled, i counted the combo to fast and 2 of our own team didnt have e-ring on yet and died so you could survive and even won the battle in edron.

do i have a chance?:p

So That I should win it because after win what i will do hmmm just rook this charakter by 150-200 lvl and dont gives anyone exp :)
-1 player on icechaw :) and wasting real life

we were together for a long time having a lot of fun killing everybody that stood in our way.
then out of pure boredom our guild decided to split up and fight eachother wich was the best war i ever fought here, no pussy shit, great teamwork on both sides.

and the best reason, i saved your life in edron!
you ran in our trap and got mwalled, i counted the combo to fast and 2 of our own team didnt have e-ring on yet and died so you could survive and even won the battle in edron.

do i have a chance?:p

LOL true. hahaha

Yeah so i never have any time to play tibia anymore and i dont think i will get any anytime soon. I dont have a paypal account and im not too bothered about money. So I will give my char to the person who gives me the best reason why i should give them the char.

Its a 758 ED with m lvl maybe 105 im not sure, I cant remember if it has EQ and the only addon is ferumbras hat addon.

Best reason wins the char.

Peace.

because i wanna play but theres always pk teams killing lvl 200s-300s and i can neveer pass the lvl +i heard after 500 is hard 2 lvl

because I seriously don't care about icechaw or get a free acc

just give it out if you want to do that... -.- why must you make everyone go noob here "Plx acc plxx!!!!"

bcuz I'm the only1 who's not licking you :]

Last edited:
The reason i think you should pick me is because i am very motivated by Tibia, I love to play the game, have fun with friends online. Hunting is one aspect of the so called "fun". I love to go on a hunt an come back with a lot of nice loot.

And if i have this ED i can do it more effectively than on my 347 Ek.

Thanks.

Ahm

Cause i have been playing these server for a long time and mi main still is 364 lal

because i love kill other players and an ed lvl 700 will bring me an great fun

also

Also cause im *** nab and cant even lvl up a char to lvl 15 on rl and neither 200 here lal ..

Because I am the highest level on this server and there's barely anyone to fight in my level range. Always been too lazy to make a new character that would be around 800. I think I'll have more fun battles on a lower character. Also I believe if you would give it to me you'd do alot more people a favor since they will get killed less by me. =p

P.S.

If you don't like my reason I would recommend you to give it to Eazy, he lost his character in the most rediculous way possible. In my eyes he desirves his character back and this would be a nice outcome.

Thanks!

Because I am the highest level on this server and there's barely anyone to fight in my level range. Always been too lazy to make a new character that would be around 800. I think I'll have more fun battles on a lower character. Also I believe if you would give it to me you'd do alot more people a favor since they will get killed less by me. =p

P.S.

If you don't like my reason I would recommend you to give it to Eazy, he lost his character in the most rediculous way possible. In my eyes he desirves his character back and this would be a nice outcome.

Thanks!

Pretty much a win win situation for you there sir. People won't get killed by you but, you won't get killed so much anymore either ;)

Back