• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Free 758 ED

Ok, ill tell you why i think i should get it :)

Im 13 years, school is going in a bad way, my mother say im viciated in tibia that i just play play play play and dont study.
If I have a high lv char, i would just play for fun, not like i do this days, play for get lv up...
Me with a high lv char, would be like...
More study, then good grades, then, my mother let me play more, then i will waste more time on char, then... I LOVE ICECHAW AND TIBIA!!!!

@2x up, a lvl is never high enough, trust me on this one.
you will always want more

klash dont give away ur char u know how ppl here behave giving away ur char is just waste one more sqm in dp cuz the new owner for sure will be camping pz, if not using ue scirpt or rooking the char
the best u can do is rook it urself pking around until someone gets u, thats less than 10min :> or do the same tupac did, delete it

addicted or what else, i shoulded be studing, and IM NOT, tomorrow math test muahaha!! Fuck school lol

Yeah ! FUCK SCHOOL!
LETS BUY SOME BOMBS AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM SCHOOLS! HAIL TIBIA! FUCK SCHOOL

Yes and waste you'r life on tibia! Good boy! well done.

Seriously you'r being pathetic, study as much as you can while you'r young because when the time comes and you'r mum/dad will want you out of the house first thing you will need is a joob if not then good lucking sleeping on the street! May God be with you.

Regards.

i been grounded for 2 months so i cant use pc wat i do is i sleep during the day and play at night:thumbup:

I think i'm guna give the char to Qknight cus hes a funny mother fucker =P
Nah im not playing any tibia at the moment cus im busy as hell all the time lol :( I'll still log onto Le Rockz from time to time and check wa'gwaan.
Peace all.
Qknight the acc details are in your PM's. Have fun.

All people answering on this thread: Cry me a river &

You got nice story's, guess like 80% aren't true ^_^

Tardddssssssssss

Fri itemz

You should give it to me becouse I'm trying to change my char from other server but no1 wanna trade;/ Waited long time:(

Back