• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

everyone who got banned was using some sort of bot, they are just too stupid to understand that if you use any bot at all you will be deleted EVEN LIGHTHACK AND RUNEMAKER and that shit. they are also too stupid to remember how to play without a bot (eg casting UTEVO LUX, manually eating food, etc) even though its highrate and manarate is lulz rofl.

mex and other idiots like him only want to shoot sds non stop from the time they log in and log out. they cba to play the game how its meant to be played so they go around proudly announcing that bots should be ok buuuuuuut only for runemaker and lighthack etc. botting is botting and they deserve nothing more than deletions. sellout gms like iryont who allow them to do as they want without fear of any major punishment (in fear of losing donators, cipSTYLE) have allowed them to get comfortable playing with sick runefarms and shit and now they are spoiled.

sure we are grown now don't have a lot of time and have jobs and shit and highrates are meant for only war i guess but even still if nobody is botting everything is fair in the end anyways and how it should be that the player who puts in the most time has the most power, not the player who has the most bot chars and shit or even the best pvp. politics, social status and all that shit go into being powerful in tibia OR SHOULD. that is the BASIS of tibia. war is fun at all levels, if you only have fun fighting at lvl 60+ and want unlimited supplies its better to play an only-war ot noobs

everyone who got banned was using some sort of bot, they are just too stupid to understand that if you use any bot at all you will be deleted EVEN LIGHTHACK AND RUNEMAKER and that shit. they are also too stupid to remember how to play without a bot (eg casting UTEVO LUX, manually eating food, etc) even though its highrate and manarate is lulz rofl.

mex and other idiots like him only want to shoot sds non stop from the time they log in and log out. they cba to play the game how its meant to be played so they go around proudly announcing that bots should be ok buuuuuuut only for runemaker and lighthack etc. botting is botting and they deserve nothing more than deletions. sellout gms like iryont who allow them to do as they want without fear of any major punishment (in fear of losing donators, cipSTYLE) have allowed them to get comfortable playing with sick runefarms and shit and now they are spoiled.

sure we are grown now don't have a lot of time and have jobs and shit and highrates are meant for only war i guess but even still if nobody is botting everything is fair in the end anyways and how it should be that the player who puts in the most time has the most power, not the player who has the most bot chars and shit or even the best pvp. politics, social status and all that shit go into being powerful in tibia OR SHOULD. that is the BASIS of tibia. war is fun at all levels, if you only have fun fighting at lvl 60+ and want unlimited supplies its better to play an only-war ot noobs

twoj stary to cwel kurwo

@Fribben

You should unban all deleted chars and give them chance to not use any kind of bot cause we think runemaker is legal and aimbot is illegal. in last edition i was runemaking all the time and i didint get ban only ppl with aim have bans

Read the rules, just because you weren't caught doesn't mean it's legal. Follow the rules.

I really don't see the point of lighthack on a server where mana ticks extremely fast, i do see the point of runemakers but if you're caught i guess you'll have to pay the price. Honestly though it takes like 5 minutes to make a few bp sds if you're using manas.

It's simple, if you don't want to be banned, don't cheat. It's your own fault not fribbens.

Kind of bad imo that you need to donate or make the djinn quest. imo should it be free on a high rate. I believe many are quiting due to this

A new record, 100 players caught in less than a week with the beta anti-bot!

People who think I accept cheating because the rates are higher, must be dreaming.

PS: thank you all for the positive energy, appreciated!

Fribben

^ np now just fix some more updates like the compensation to LR and guildfixes and other shit for the rpgers ;p

If im not open blackd or classicbot but use custom bot for shoot sdi get banned?
I runemaking and cavebot no use, i only want bot for SD, im get banned?

Hey, I got banned and deleted, I don't have a bot or bot at all... I was just fishing

You were only "fishing", we are so sorry that we deleted you for nothing, we deeply apologize.

If that wasn't obvious, this is more than sarcasm, because sarcasm would be too sweet.

Fribben.

Really dude, I was just wondering if you'd be able to look at it because I wasn't botting or anything... All i was doing was fishing

So this ot just bans everyone is what I see from this forum... Looks like this is an ot i wont be playing

I already looked into it, and you were using a bot, if you want to deny it, please do it through PM, If you do not believe in this server and think we enjoy deleting players then, I would suggest you looking for another server, because that's not our motto.

ruggedmage; suit yourself, but don't judge before you see it yourself.

Fribben.

Registred, tried to login and it tells me I entered invalid information....

Back