• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Materia 8.60] - War to rule them all!

Nope. All I can say is it will start today. The raid controller my host installed is broken. Now everything again.

I'm sorry for you guys. The chance something like that happens is 1%.

Materia will go online today. But I can't give you a specific time.

Nope. All I can say is it will start today. The raid controller my host installed is broken. Now everything again.

I'm sorry for you guys. The chance something like that happens is 1%.

Materia will go online today. But I can't give you a specific time.

we are waiting since yesterday, we are wasting 2 days and u can't even message back -.-

He did answer, quoted it above yours. Hopefully up soon :)

Hopefully it will go online during the next few hours im too bored here without it ;)

OPEN THE SERVER OMG WE ARE w8 IM IN THE GUILD FUTURAMA WTF MEN START THE SERVER WHY THE SERVER NO START GIVE THE PLAYERS IN MATERIA A PRESENT BECAUSE WE NEED TO WAIT OMG WHAT A FAIL RLY!!!

Dem mad posts :D

edit: Maybe you should fix more options for donating? I cant call that number on ZayPay, I got money but it's not available..

Add SMS system & so u can donate with paypal, and more options I mean, not only 50kr for 100points, maybe 25kr for 45points etc?

Last edited:
Seriously, fucking insane. After this big beginnigfail there were 160player online. In the first fucking 2h. Some small bugs have to be fixed and the server will be awesome;)

Respect to bennet

Edit: one more thing that is really nice is the apologizepresents you will give the top5player and the best guild:b

Keep it up and msg me ingame bennet please

Back