• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
all who will log in in 6 days and exp during boost exp will get hunted for next 1 week so i dont know if its worth. gl

Copied from latest news

One week remaining with the ticking countdown.

It is only one week left until we will start the experience boost event which will be active for 24 hours. This event is dedicated to all of you who participated and supported OriginalTibia throughout the months of hosting and we hope you all enjoy it.

n4ftro.jpg

As intended we are calling this event: boosted experience day which hopefully will give you a nice boost that will make you enjoy the day.

We are also putting surprise bags in a few monsters and hope to see you all on this event. There might be some monsters appearing but who knows - they might give you a diamond rose

YOU ALSO HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN A PREMIUM ROSE IF YOU LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE - WE WILL RANDOMLY SELECT A WINNER AND PM THEM INGAME

Thank you dear players and we wish you a pleasant stay,
OriginalTibia team.

enjoy this server guys :D
imo Fribben is best oldschool hoster

Attachments

In my opinion this server will not fall like the other. Start here to play because it is really worth. Good luck to all new players

lol fribben u paid them to write that messages? all acc's 1 post lol2 or its urs?

lol fribben u paid them to write that messages? all acc's 1 post lol2 or its urs?
Dude just leave your a botter lol.

props to Fribben for dealing with these haters. Keep up the good spirit !

Please do something else than exp boost / its bad idea in my opinion.
Hail OriginalTibia best 7.4 ot

You see a phoenix shield (Def:34)
It weighs 35.00 oz.
This shield feels warm to the touch. :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back