• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
make addons only obtainable by items (half of global)
it would make the difference of your server

have u thougt throu my suggestion? i think its for the best

Best 8.0 server i ever saw. Keep your great work Fribben im sure peoles will follow this server :)

Last edited:
LOS.HOPTO.ORG
BEST OTS NARUTO COME AND PLAY WITH ME

Everybody have dealt sometime in their tibian life a kid who threathens with "IM COMING TO KILL YOU IRL". Well, this guy is the exact same person. He is a little internet gangster who threathens to execute me in real life but when I ask him twice where he lives he does not tell me where.

This just shows the credibility you have, which is somewhere around 0.

Anyone who is doubting OriginalTibia as stated previously can happily contact me, if anyone is part of a big team or is a known guy which is impartial, I am happy to invite you to a tour on the next version to show you every single character that people "suspect". Just to prove that this little internet gangster is flying in his own dreams.

gangster.png

HAIL ORIGINALTIBIA - THE SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 4 DAYS MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

@tukabb : We might consider this.
@Larre88 : It's already reviewed.
@gabriellos : No we do not have market system nor will be enable pvp-e on this version probably.

2.png

Fribben.

Everybody have dealt sometime in their tibian life a kid who threathens with "IM COMING TO KILL YOU IRL". Well, this guy is the exact same person. He is a little internet gangster who threathens to execute me in real life but when I ask him twice where he lives he does not tell me where.

gangster.png
If you meant that he did that in the message you are wrong :p He never said that he was going to execute you, he said people like you SHOULD be executed. :D

Well, if you look at the statement next to it, it could be related to the "people like you should be executed". Since he is saying "do you know what i'm doing with people who lie?"

Fribben.

To be honest this is the server which we was searching for which is complained by the best activity of staff and stability. Rare time having a rollback, and if there's any they allways get the way to recompense these affected people. Come in, and see you in battle field my niggas.

- RECOMENDED x100 times!

To be honest this is the server which we was searching for which is complained by the best activity of staff and stability. Rare time having a rollback, and if there's any they allways get the way to recompense these affected people. Come in, and see you in battle field my niggas.

- RECOMENDED x100 times!
U playd old realots ? I rmber ur name :p

judave is spanish legent

But none of us on a single printscreen fribben using for advertisment will play there. The wars will be SAI pk team vs random polacks XD

btw, i'm on those screens under another name aswell.

Oh, btw2, So are some of my friends which will also play.

You just said something completely false with such big confidense, and since I know you were wrong I won't believe anything else you say either. And neither should anyone else

Last edited by a moderator:

You just said something completely false with such big confidense, and since I know you were wrong I won't believe anything else you say either. And neither should anyone else
Im also on screeny so i agree with u lol and afaik judave was not spanish?

NOOOOOOOOOOO, please don't even start, your "team" will skullbash and destroy wars like on last edition.

NOOOOOOOOOOO, please don't even start, your "team" will skullbash and destroy wars like on last edition.

weeeee are the silent heroes of the niiight

protecting the cityyys from skullllz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom