• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking more and more like a ryan thread.
Sop posting negative shit, you wont get anywhere with it unless you provide evidence.
We all know this ot is going to be a success, so please shut the fuck up and just enjoy it and stop trying to create more hate.
Make war ingame, not on the forums.

Make war ingame, not on the forums.

problem with that is, the noobs flaming this server is the ones who don't stand a chance in actuall combat in-game. Thus they're here to do their best : )

Thank you all for the positive feedback, this is very appreciated :)

2gsg6ll.jpg

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Good old players here : )

recommended!

advertise this server where you can, together we can do more ; )

Anyone who knows swedish knows that you wrote "do you know what I do with people who lie me in the face?". But I guess you can't stand by your words, just like the child you are.

This joker goes wild with the accusations and should just show his credibility. He threathens to execute me yet he cannot stand by his words, typical keyboard warrior.

As stated before, ANY impartial person who would like a tour ingame to see the players online to actually see that this clown is just talking alot of crap, is welcome to do so.

NF8gAv2.png

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

hahah this fadoramix kiddo is actually turning up to be a pretty funny guy. we need people like him in order to realize how happy we should be to have a functioning rational brain.
anyways, I look forward to the start and im sure many others do so keep bumping the thread

I think the same maybe change host original usa ?

They will won't do this, they like do give a advantage to the EU players, is always like that. But yes, change the location to USA it's the fairer thing.

I always trought: They don't give a shit about Brazilian players. Rarely I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
i see that mana for runes is modified, how does that work? 585 for sd means sd for 6 manas which makes it cheaper than buying sds, is this intended?

@Fadoramix

Please stay on topic and be constructive.
You can oppose to some things, but don't be a rat about it.

@tukabb : There will be hotkeys yes.

@poopfeast : I'm glad you noticed it but it would be more beneficial buying the runes than creating them with manafluids, you will notice ingame. This was here on the last version aswell and it got played out good, ofcourse it's a better method if you want to combine magic leveling and rune making but it's still not benefiting you economically in the longterm.

@kondara @LucasRodrigues @grengar :

We do care about the brazilian and american community aswell, as stated before we will most likely provide a proxy for you within the game's run, however at the moment there won't be any at the start. We are even considering moving to America someday, who knows what the future lays for OriginalTibia :)

1.png

SERVER IS STARTING IN 2 DAYS MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

We are even considering moving to America someday, who knows what the future lays for OriginalTibia :)

Oh, you are "considering"? Man, that's not a thing to be considered. Are you looking for a fair server? So, that's the most fair thing to do, simple.
There's a lot of Brazilians, Mexicans and other South Americans that want to play your server, so it's not only fair, is good for the server, will bring a lot more players, it will be more fun and diversified.

But yes, a good damn proxy can hold it for a moment, but will still sucks in comparison to USA servers.

Last edited:
problem with that is, the noobs flaming this server is the ones who don't stand a chance in actuall combat in-game. Thus they're here to do their best : )
Did you really just say this, you:/!?!?
aren't you the one pking at darasha mino's + spamming tibianic thread 24/7?

Oh, you are "considering"? Man, that's not a thing to be considered. Are you looking for a fair server? So, that's the most fair thing to do, simple.
There's a lot of Brazilians, Mexicans and other South Americans that want to play your server, so it's no only fair, is good for the server, will bring a lot more players, it will be more fun and diversified.

But yes, a good damn proxy can hold it for a moment, but will still sucks in comparison to USA servers.
His most succeeded servers were in europe my friend. He should have a good proxy for usa players thats it.

Last edited by a moderator:
He should have a good proxy for usa players

AND South Americans players too. For S.A I think that São Paulo may be the best location for a proxy.

-

I will not discuss about the server location, that can't be discuss, in the moment there's no OldShool servers located in South America, and only 1 in USA. Anything more north than Texas and more east and the USA creates a ping too high for S.A players. For us, even servers in Canada creates a shitty ping. So is quite obvius for me that a server located in Texas or Florida, will be much more sucessful.

I don't seem to get it though, how is a server in South America 'fairer' for everyone? The chance that I'll be lagging on such a host is as high as the chance of Southern America Players lagging on a EU host.

It seems like it's not fairer for everyone, it just creates an advantage for American players over EU players. A proxy is a fine solution, but changing the host to anywhere in America is just suicide for a server like Originaltibia, since as said before: his most popular servers were European ones and the European oldschool community still seems to be bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom