• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not recommended. He banned my friend for untrue reason and fortelling the truth he deleted me for no reason

I would recommend anyone reading flames / insults towards the server to investigate the matter even closely. This is an outrageous attack towards OriginalTibia on behalf of an unknown source, I am not going to point fingers left and right but the source is quite obvious and I feel disrespect towards this person now. I know that he will be reading it and he can continue his campaign against OriginalTibia by sending rats to my thread insulting and flaming.

I am urging you players to actually think for yourself and not depend your assumptions based on their posts but on actually how I have dealt with you, you can even go through the history of my postings to see how I have been dealing with even the most obvious trolls.

Why am I writing this?
Because I refuse, I refuse to let them destroy my soul which I have put in OriginalTibia and I refuse to let them destroy the server we have built up together. Disgusting people in this community.

Not recommended. He banned my friend for untrue reason and fortelling the truth he deleted me for no reason

It's funny how you changed in less than a month and we haven't even spoke for over 3 months since I unbanned you for insulting me, including your whole team. But I guess you forget easily perhaps is it because you want a voucher, it's the sad truth today.

Here is your LAST post in the OriginalTibia discussion.
"Sorry? Why do you say that can you give explanation? Fribben is the gm that just listen to players, in my opinion the best hoster for that reason." with the exact link to that post here: http://otland.net/threads/originaltibia-7-72-midrate.204777/#post-2155986

Here is even a screenshot of the actual post.

zappa.png

THE SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS AND WE WILL GUARANTUEE TO PROVIDE THE BEST ATMOSPHERE YOU CAN IMAGINE - REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

@Ingens : I appreciate this comment and I hope you will enjoy the server as much as we will enjoy hosting it.
@seyakuroya : I thank you for clarifying what you thought and I wish you the best with your own project.
@assassinho : I thank you and I am glad that you have enjoyed OriginalTibia, hope you will try this one out aswell.
@poppes : Thank you, hope to see you on the start.
@didass : It's your choice which server you want to choose, but I hope that you will atleast try out OriginalTibia :)
@atomickaiser888 : I appreciate this comment alot mate, I hope you will get the best time on OriginalTibia.

About guildwar system, as stated this can be implemented within the run of the server if most players agree upon it. We have it finished already.

Fribben.

U saying on face talking here so im here :d will be lag for spain? I will play here thnx for server

Will probably play this for a few days atleast! :) Was fun last time! =)

I vote no for guildwar and im happy to see u strong fribb gl just ignore the haters and ill play for sure :d

War system will make wars boring pls dont just add it srsly wars with good unjust is better

Keep in mind that you can download the client from our download section or you can download a normal 8.0 client with ip changer to connect to the game with ip: OriginalTibia.com and port: 7171.

OriginalTibia team.

so we can connect with normal 8.0 client no antibot?

For me i love 8.0 so u are done amazing jobb i will test it this server cya guyz :d

Thank you all for the positive feedback.

About war system, this is something that we can listen more of actually but war system did not exist on 8.0 and could somehow unbalance the wars and change the war structure in general. But if frag system becomes a problem which is doubtful it will be, then we will most likely take measures to satsify your needs.

And yes, as some have stated the client will not be antibot, you will be able as stated in the first post to connect with a normal 8.0 client and ipchanger to the following ip and port.
IP: Originaltibia.com
Port: 7171

I want to dedicate a special thanks to @Decoy for uploading this video and we hope you will enjoy this:

THE SERVER IS STARTING IN 6 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the positive feedback.

About war system, this is something that we can listen more of actually but war system did not exist on 8.0 and could somehow unbalance the wars and change the war structure in general. But if frag system becomes a problem which is doubtful it will be, then we will most likely take measures to satsify your needs.

And yes, as some have stated the client will not be antibot, you will be able as stated in the first post to connect with a normal 8.0 client and ipchanger to the following ip and port.
IP: Originaltibia.com
Port: 7171

I want to dedicate a special thanks to @Decoy for uploading this video and we hope you will enjoy this:

THE SERVER IS STARTING IN 6 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.
why not anti bot? cuz 8.0 hotkeys anyway?:D cip-bot best bot

Don't recommend anyone playing this OT, he spoofed the last OT with 150+ characters and banned people when they were asking why he was having fake characters online.

_WARNING DO NOT PLAY_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back