• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw did you fix the Uh and Sds formulas? Uhs are too much based on ML, and less on LVL wich is bad for eks cause we have the lowest my 105 ek ml 7 healed 500, and Sds should hit abit more they depend too much on lvl and should rely more on ML

all eks were crying cause they died easy, in 8.0 eks we're pretty good tanks i remember and they healed good, also Paladins they we're hiting SHIT with sds Voltaire was hitting 100's at lvl 150?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your approach to the rules of cheating? How will you handle your bot problems here?

My main question concerns the problem with magebombs, combo leaders and blocking exp spots with mc noobs characters... Are you using your own detection system or the classic one, which ain't working? :)

What is your approach to the rules of cheating? How will you handle your bot problems here?

My main question concerns the problem with magebombs, combo leaders and blocking exp spots with mc noobs characters... Are you using your own detection system or the classic one, which ain't working? :)
I played all original servers and this has never been a problem. People have however used noob chars to block spawns on all server, mostly Tibianic. I have a 100+ on tibianic and I do it all the time, I had more problems abusing noob chars on original tibia unfortunately, since the GMs here does a good job removing or banning people who abuse low lvls.

so don't worry :)

the only bad thing is that SUPER HIGH exp rate

i mean it will die too fast

The regeneration will be 4 mana / 2 seconds as a promoted mage which equals to 2 mana per 1 second.

Proxy will as stated before be looked into.

I thank you all for the support you have given OriginalTibia, this will not be forgotten!

THE SERVER IS STARTING TOMORROW - IT'S AROUND 24 HOURS LEFT UNTIL THE START SO REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

13041373.jpg

Fribben.

war on 8.0 need to be on high level for balance bcuz sd dmg dont go up so much but we will see it

U seem to go shit talk about other oldskool server without tibianic it seems to me u are gm madragor from tibianic team trying to advertise hes server roftl orginaltibia never have moneybug so u are lieing so go to ur shit corrupt tibianic with ur gm

fribben will there be 100% breakchance on assasin star or 33% ??

I'm a neutral player, I was trolling a bit of Insgen kid :) Sorry for my actions, I won't make you more problems.. even thought, I were righ about my post topic and I hope you will do something with overcoming cheat problem. Old versions of originals had a few npc bugs with items. You could buy something for much more money and you were able to sell it for 4x worth of it etc... But it doesn't matter, it were the old times. I wish you luck :)

My account is often used by many different "ips"... so shit happens, if someone is counterattacking someone at this threads. If tibianics administration would be advertising their's server like this, most of us wouldn't play there also. Put the blame on us, the random "players".

I'm a neutral player, I was trolling a bit of Insgen kid :) Sorry for my actions, I won't make you more problems.. even thought, I were righ about my post topic and I hope you will do something with overcoming cheat problem. Old versions of originals had a few npc bugs with items. You could buy something for much more money and you were able to sell it for 4x worth of it etc... But it doesn't matter, it were the old times. I wish you luck :)

My account is often used by many different "ips"... so shit happens, if someone is counterattacking someone at this threads. If tibianics administration would be advertising their's server like this, most of us wouldn't play there also. Put the blame on us, the random "players".
I feel sad for you .. I'm sure you're a very sad person outside the computer, trying to to make such failed attempts at trolling people you don't even know on the internet ..

Oh btw, how does it feel to be so poor you can't even afford a voucher? I have one, a friend (someone you spend much time with) of tibianic gave me one for free. And I don't even care much for tibianic, i may not even use it.
Original>tibianic
How does that make you feel kiddo? :)

Last edited:
Deleted by main user.

My sad trolls are too aggressive nowdays :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back