• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mby its op for vocation share? But open this weekend ;) i love new change like 2x runes fore sure

I suggest to put 80% experience with 4 vocation and maybe you should consider lower experience from 50 -> consider vocation share will make people exp very fast
It would be amazing to have this feature since the server will be so active in every spawn. But it cant make you exp waaay to fast

Well, the shared experience with vocation bonus will be based on real tibia's function, so gaining 80% is correct but it's 100% if you count it with the free 20% bonus which is automaticly dealt in the shared experience (according to the new formula).

But as any other factor, if it becomes an issue I will look into methods to limit the problem. About the stage that you suggested, it is something that is being discussed along with having an end stage lower than 5x due to the new changes such as 2x runes, bonus experience etc.

There is an official thread at the forums at the moment, more activity there would not be bad and would integrate people into the server's official site itself - click here.

Fribben.

Consider the few responses on both your forum and here it seems like its not the right time to start this ot

The amount of responses is important but it's not what determinates how the servers population will look like. There are probably players that played OriginalTibia for a few years yet never said anything about the server wether on this thread or another. People are used to suggesting things in private since they know their names will remain a secret, they feel convient behind that fact.

But I do hope the discussions gets spiced up as we are very interested in developing the server even further. But it is certainly nothing that we see as a obstacle for us to open the server, but I thank you for your concern, though.

Fribben.

Still voting for 7.72 I know alot of people not being intressed in playing if its 8.0 :/

We will announce an ETA in short :) Stay tuned. We are pretty much done with the ideas and suggestions, but if anyone feels like contributing in the last time before the server starts, they can happily contact us through the typical ways, mail, PSB (Private Support Board) or on OTLand.

• Some updates:
  • Forum:
[*]Private messages
[*]Layout fixes
[*]Author picture on boards
[*]Mail notifications
[*]News notifications
  • Game (NEW/OLD ONES WORTH MENTIONING):
[*]New forum as you can see now (still beta, will be developed with time).
[*]PowerGaming rewards (different levels, daily, overall1,2,3).
[*]Unjustified kills are broadcasted.
[*]Smoothwalking & runeshooting.
[*]Party & Solo tasks.
[*]SD/UE Reducation (depends on EQ - just as RL tibia).
[*]Authentic PvP system and the best in the opentibia market (walk, shoot and spell wise ( paralyze etc ).
[*]Solo - desert quest ( teleport in vocation room ).
[*]Conjuring runes through backpack (you do not have to put runes in your hands).
[*]4 vocations expshare (100% exp bonus).
[*]Houses can be bought by non-diamond account.
[*]Free djinns (no quest needed either).
[*]Backpack of runes in shops (hi bp mana yes).
[*]Double charged runes (will affect: SD/UH/GFB/HMM).
*this might be updated with time.

To visit the forums please click here.

Fribben.

So u did 3.5x for stage? I saw it on forums. Its balanced if u make it that way and when is start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back