• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original its best ots , but Fribben can u consider about GUILD WARS , On 8.0 its will be perfect :p. Big teams , big guilds.
Then u can make something like free sms shop points for guild , and then much teams probably join server.
And then will be clearly which team is best and who is suck ;P

Original is easy the best and most stable server out there right now. I hope all teams will join again, I will join atleast.
cya at start
And plz stop flame Flibben and tell him to do earlier start, he did the first version on our request. Now let him finish the server 100 % so there will be no crashes etc. Cuz then you guys would just flame him for the crashes, fkn doublemoral. CYA ON START HAVE FUN LETS HAVE SEX
Guildwars would be kinda nice

7.6+ Is shit. Also this ot will be corrupted as always (Yeah, Im the one who's spoiled to the community how corrupted Ruthless is at original v 1.0). Although gl

7.6+ Is shit. Also this ot will be corrupted as always (Yeah, Im the one who's spoiled to the community how corrupted Ruthless is at original v 1.0). Although gl
true story, he also putted a rat in his client before to build his own botnet so he could attack other servers with his customers

Thank you very much for the comments. About guildwar, I will look into it but not directly after launch.

Grelo: If you have any conflict with any staff member, you come to me. Any staff member in the past that was involved with any type of corruption or abuse his position has been dealt with and has been fired from the team. But how can you say corrupt as always? I fail to understand that part.

Fadoramix: Yes, PVP-Enforced will be available.

Fribben.

Cant you atleast open it tomorrow then? how hard can it be?
sunday afternoon... shittiest opening day, time possible.

Cant you atleast open it tomorrow then? how hard can it be?
sunday afternoon... shittiest opening day, time possible.
Stop crying, what difference does it make. This is a long term server.

fribben can u make party exp share bonus exp? it is good for rpg

We already have party exp bonus. If you enable the shared party experience.

We also implemented task system. In order to start a task, I would recommend speaking to "Noxus" who has settled down in Thais in Frodo's pub with the permission from Frodo himself.

MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON: http://www.originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

THE SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 20 HOURS!

Fribben.

24redbull_flak_220.png

pic say more then 100 words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back