• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Going full-time on YouTube - I need your Feedback!

Hi Bob, you have a rather pleasant voice to listen to and your pronunciation is often great. Sometimes you choke up on a sentence or word, but that is natural considering that English is not your native language. You can improve the quality of your tutorials with better editing. Tutorials need to provide valuable information as quickly as possible. It is incredible hard to keep a large crowd entertained for 15 minutes if your message could have been conveyed in a much shorter video. Fundamentally, this is because you appear to have an idea of what topics you wish to discuss in a particular video, and then just start talking (ranting). Relying on conversational language during a let's play with friends is expected, but not during a tutorial that can be scripted and edited. Let me give you an example (03:10 in the video posted above), "... so ... so ... so ....". Dragging on your sentence like that is really confusing and contributes nothing of value to the video. In the same tutorial you say a lot of redundant things that obscure the core message for someone who wants to learn something from the video.

In conclusion: script your tutorials and know exactly what you wish to say. As a result, your tutorial will become shorter while packing an identical amount of information. Short is good. This will make your videos more persuasive to see. It should speak for itself that you should re-record chokes for a simple quality boost. All this aside, I think you are doing a great job.

Hi Bob, you have a rather pleasant voice to listen to and your pronunciation is often great. Sometimes you choke up on a sentence or word, but that is natural considering that English is not your native language. You can improve the quality of your tutorials with better editing. Tutorials need to provide valuable information as quickly as possible. It is incredible hard to keep a large crowd entertained for 15 minutes if your message could have been conveyed in a much shorter video. Fundamentally, this is because you appear to have an idea of what topics you wish to discuss in a particular video, and then just start talking (ranting). Relying on conversational language during a let's play with friends is expected, but not during a tutorial that can be scripted and edited. Let me give you an example (03:10 in the video posted above), "... so ... so ... so ....". Dragging on your sentence like that is really confusing and contributes nothing of value to the video. In the same tutorial you say a lot of redundant things that obscure the core message for someone who wants to learn something from the video.

In conclusion: script your tutorials and know exactly what you wish to say. As a result, your tutorial will become shorter while packing an identical amount of information. Short is good. This will make your videos more persuasive to see. It should speak for itself that you should re-record chokes for a simple quality boost. All this aside, I think you are doing a great job.

Thank you for your time. Your english is very pleasant to read. You're absolutely right and next tutorial I will try to keep it short with pre-recorded clips put together. That probably sounds a lot better already =)

Thanks again.

New video:

I have a question for you, @1:53 in this video you are playing vayne and I can see that you gone for early attack speed wich is normal on vayne however you havent placed a single "point" in ur W and that ruins the whole purpose on rushing attack speed on vayne to me, Why? :eek: :)

Btw keep up the good work! :)

I have a question for you, @1:53 in this video you are playing vayne and I can see that you gone for early attack speed wich is normal on vayne however you havent placed a single "point" in ur W and that ruins the whole purpose on rushing attack speed on vayne to me, Why? :eek: :)

Btw keep up the good work! :)

You are absolutely true about that. The main reason why was because I wanted to demonstrate how to dodge skillshots, and since I didn't want to kill blitzcrank (my friend) I didn't get any damage =P Normally you would indeed max your W first.

You are absolutely true about that. The main reason why was because I wanted to demonstrate how to dodge skillshots, and since I didn't want to kill blitzcrank (my friend) I didn't get any damage =P Normally you would indeed max your W first.
lol didnt pay enough attention, didnt see it was a set up, my bad! :)

Back