• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have elf left otland??

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 154984

I've promised myself to not investigate in this thread, and on OtLand anymore because my story is over and I have closed this part of my life.

When he said this do he mean that he have left otland forever?? :(

There's also a lot of people that are more qualified for that position than you though, it's not all about how long you have been here. :p

Just to be clear... Indeed, as you might have noticed during past few months, I have retired. Just visiting the board from time to time, reading Polish board and trying to avoid TFS tracker ;)
Will I come back? I don't know. I might be back to help guys with revscriptsys development in future, but when - once again, I don't know. First I have my wedding to face, then lot's of other non-tibian stuff, but until Mark is in this, he might always expect full support from my side.

Take care people. These whom I care about already know it and we'll stay in touch.

Nope, he's still chilling on my desktop.

@Elf
congratz on ur coming weeding :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back