• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

so basicly now it dosent import if you use much the skill, its just think of luck on loot? :/

so basicly now it dosent import if you use much the skill, its just think of luck on loot? :/

Not really :p

let me give you a quick example why.

Let's go for intelligence...

depending on how much damage you would normaly deal the intelligence is reacting, that basicly means.
even if a player has let's say 1k intelligence but has a low magic lvl he wont do much more dmg, since if the base damage is weak then the increasement can't be that high aswell :)

kind regards, Evil Hero.

ohh no i mean how do you get those thinks to upgrade your "intelligence"? P: thats the think i say its about luck xD

Rare loot from monsters. I guess it will be a good market, can be a nice income if lowbies stumble upon it once in a while. :p

Awesome system! <3

There should also be possible to obtain a few of these through quests?

10$ says your using the one from my server! :D

Thanks for the 10$ <3

Everything which you see on our server is fully made by our Developers.

so yea gonna foward you my paypal in a pm, thanks again <3

kind regards, Evil Hero.

haha xD, then the skills will be thing of luck or money :/ how that doesn't ruin the game :D.
ps i want to be beta tester :D plz x)

The other things listed are currently in work, so I can't tell for sure when the next teaser is going to be.
but we are doing some great progress currently that's for sure :)

kind regards, Evil Hero.

lol of course it is good, look at their staff..
It's the best people of otland put together :S

Unique ideas are always welcome.

Seems like the next big OT. Really looking forward to this!

Back