• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

Will the age system restrict some things as you are really "old"? Like you aren't able to use particular items when you are TOO young,

border%20teaser%20pics7.png

border%20teaser%20pics8.png

hmm how about impleting "kids" outfit? at age from "starting" to let's say 7 we have special kids outfit and we can use only weapons like club, studded club, dagger, combat knife, sickle, hand axe. Then after reaching 7 we are turned into standard citizen outfit with earlier selected colours etc.

Well we had that idea in mind aswell but considering the fact that we lack on Spriters this wont be in place (for now atleast)

Will the age system restrict some things as you are really "old"? Like you aren't able to use particular items when you are TOO young, however, once you are TOO old will you be able to use ANYTHING or restrictions will take place when you would be over 100 years (xD), so you are too old, no swift blabalbal so just wheelchair fits you

Well I do not want to spoil the entire fun already or? ;p
You'll have to discover that once the server is running ^^

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Well I do not want to spoil the entire fun already or? ;p
You'll have to discover that once the server is running ^^

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Haha, well smarter ones will already pick answer to my question ;p
thanks anyways

However, playing too much shouldnt take away fun if the server is unique xD

Haha, well smarter ones will already pick answer to my question ;p
thanks anyways

However, playing too much shouldnt take away fun if the server is unique xD

We'll be sure to maximize player enjoyment by not forcing players to either play too much or to stop them from playing. However I'm sure we will utilize the "too old" for a few things, but I can guarantee they will not affect the playing experience.

wow nice job haha, really liked.
never thinked about this xD
congratulations

Good Job!
I love the level system at monsters, the bonus exp and I love RPG.

However, my only doubt would be how you solve the age or if I didn't get it to 100%?

12 hours = 1 age.
1 day = 2 age.
10 days = 20 age.
30 days = 60 age. (1 month)60 days = an age of 120. (2 months)

So depending on your story and if it should be realistik,
every player will own their character for like 40 days, and then the character dies?

If you in other hand are talking about ONLINE hours, it would solve quite much.
But still, lets say its going very well, what happens when the character should normal die at a normal age?

If you already didn't solve it or just think that someone can get an age of 300+, then I got some ideas how to solve it.
1. After you get a to certain age lets say 80, you die and reborn.
You will now in someway keep your stats but not the age, and you will get some special bonus or something,
the only problem here would be to not force the players to remake everything again as level up again as playing the first time.

2. Somehow your character dies, reborn, and "evolves", become like some extra, as for example like a "promotion" for faster mana and hp or such?

And don't take me wrong, I love the idea and I love new development.
I specialy love anything that doesn't have to do with real tibia maps. :)
Good luck and keep it up!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Good Job!
I love the level system at monsters, the bonus exp and I love RPG.

However, my only doubt would be how you solve the age or if I didn't get it to 100%?

12 hours = 1 age.
1 day = 2 age.
10 days = 20 age.
30 days = 60 age. (1 month)60 days = an age of 120. (2 months)

So depending on your story and if it should be realistik,
every player will own their character for like 40 days, and then the character dies?

If you in other hand are talking about ONLINE hours, it would solve quite much.
But still, lets say its going very well, what happens when the character should normal die at a normal age?

If you already didn't solve it or just think that someone can get an age of 300+, then I got some ideas how to solve it.
1. After you get a to certain age lets say 80, you die and reborn.
You will now in someway keep your stats but not the age, and you will get some special bonus or something,
the only problem here would be to not force the players to remake everything again as level up again as playing the first time.

2. Somehow your character dies, reborn, and "evolves", become like some extra, as for example like a "promotion" for faster mana and hp or such?

And don't take me wrong, I love the idea and I love new development.
I specialy love anything that doesn't have to do with real tibia maps. :)
Good luck and keep it up!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

thanks for the good wishes! :)

About the age system:

It's depending on the time you've spent online, so even if you created a character 2 weeks ago but just logged in for 5min, your character will still be young and your ingame time wont be highered ofcourse :p

Yet for the fact, what we do with old people, I do not want to spoil that as it would take a lot of excitement and fun away, you'll have to explore that once the server is up :)

kind regards, Evil Hero.

After turning 80 you will deal 50% less damage and you will be constantly paralyzed. But when using a spoon on mercury blob you will be able to obtain coenzyme Q10 which you will be able to use to reverse aging process. :ninja:

Last edited:
Evil Hero@
Great, I both like that you keep some things for later, but make sure they are good.
As it has to be online playing, you'll make it playable for atleast 4 months, that would be for the most addicted ones. ;)
And im afraid I wont play, Im more of a creator. Systems is my life.
Home - Eldin Projects

Aihalas@
You need help. xD

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back
Top Bottom