• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

We don't want to set a date of the release yet since there is still a lot of work which has to be done.

but I can say as much that there'll be a closed beta server regarding our pvp system and vocations in a few weeks.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Here some screenshots of the Starting Island.

Minimap so far:
minimap-2.png

Gate to the village:
Untitled-10.png

The "town square":
Untitled1.png

You can sign up for the Closed Beta at our recruitment thread
(Please do not post an application to sign up for the beta here, this thread is sololy for the purpose to inform people and to chat about it)

Kind regards, Heroland Developers.

I hope those who are posting/viewing this thread will be playing the server with passion once it's done. :)

i will, i was one of the developers in the past :/, and its a real pleasure to see you workign now xenios :D

Jeez... This looks so promising, Every character will be unique. Very nice but 1 thing im worried about is the pvp.

That's the reason why we want to launch the Vocation / Spell / PVP based closed beta so early, so we can ensure that players wont be dissapointed later on.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

"which are older than 30" not then 30 :) small typing fail i think.

Server looks promising but these "power ups" items sucks imo. It would be good if for each level you gain 1 extra point for selected ability, i bet it would makes leveling more worthly.

Humm, the power up items will already have its own system not to make it that common and a chance to loot it is rare , this is plus the chance to have it to add ability is also somehow semi rare( as it might break with adding nothng), so it wont be that much.

i bet it would makes leveling more worthly.

Harder monsters their looted item will give more ability points and to kill harder monster you need lvls i think so this will also make lvling a more worthy.

If i am not mistaken :p

"which are older than 30" not then 30 :) small typing fail i think.

Server looks promising but these "power ups" items sucks imo. It would be good if for each level you gain 1 extra point for selected ability, i bet it would makes leveling more worthly.

Well abut the "which are older...." I've already fixed that since a few people reported it already it was changed to "who are 30 or older." as it sounds more logic refering to the fact that people with an age of 30 are able to use it aswell and not only if they're older :p

Yet we want so people can customize characters to their own likes, so giving them "only" a fixed ammount of points would be a to huge limitation and the system would be kinda pointless then.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

hmm how about impleting "kids" outfit? at age from "starting" to let's say 7 we have special kids outfit and we can use only weapons like club, studded club, dagger, combat knife, sickle, hand axe. Then after reaching 7 we are turned into standard citizen outfit with earlier selected colours etc.

Will the age system restrict some things as you are really "old"? Like you aren't able to use particular items when you are TOO young, however, once you are TOO old will you be able to use ANYTHING or restrictions will take place when you would be over 100 years (xD), so you are too old, no swift blabalbal so just wheelchair fits you

Back