• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright, so as I mentioned I have really little spare time nowadays, pretty much NONE except the weekends.. but today I got 2 hours @ the comp, yay! xd

So I've got no ideas since I've been away for mapping for a long time, so it took a while for me to figure a theme, tho I started out on this, this will be the path to a cyclops spawn, goblins first tho mehhehehe!

rkdjxh.png

I tried to do something new with the bridge, but I saw that the borders was unwalkable .. so Im gonna have to change it into something I dunno what yet tho. but aint got time to do that right now so this is all u'll get for now! :p

I'll be continuing as soon as I have time! >.<

Thanks everyone :)

@ god blas: yeah thats true actually, but as I said I lack ideas atm, it was mostly that I wanted to try a new bridge out, the surroundings are pretty similar yeh :p

oh, i love thoose mountains and waterfalls! really nice! heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back