• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still have to give some nature of my own 35mb map then we are making some nice progress of the emty spots ;) i just have to copy some nice nature that fits with hesten nature aswell ;)

Castle of Hero's

h18.png

h17.png

h16.png

h15.png

h14.png

h13.png

h12.png

h11.png

h10.png

h9.png

h8.png

h7.png

h6.png

h5.png

h4.png

h3.png

h2.png

h1.png

Tbh I dont like this because it looks to empty, walls and ground floor and pretty much nothing else then some statues here and there.
Add more interior and I think the castle will look awesome!

Yeah, like I said moss on the walls, ground variations would do a huge diffrence. + carpets!

If you dont wanna do it on the map I can add it for you doggie, just let me know and I'll fix it :]

I think the castle is great, tho I dont like its exterior and walls. The Idea is quite good, I mainly liked the windows, but something is lacking, maybe some details.
But please dont add ground variation, a nice castle like that shouldnt be messy with a lot of weird floors, this one fits perfectly. Moss and carpets would do fine, but not much, only in some isolated locations are enough.

I was the first one too see it in TV. Only saw like 10 minutes tho.

Beautiful knatte! <3

people are tired of posting "nice" "awesome " "love it" :> its better to hit the "Like" button and move on..

wtf is happening to otland? there's no activity in the threads anymore lol.

people are back to school / work again and maybe got less time or almost got no time to spend on otserver. Summer vacation is over and the real live begins again and i got money problems in rl and iff mapping was a job and i could get money for it that would be great but sadly we mappers wont get money for it so we got to go to school and work for our money i know most of otlanders dont got a job yet since they are not old enough for it or whatever the reason is i hope the most people will understand that school and work is on the first place ;) but the project wont die! we are just buzy at the moment atleast hesten and me dunno about the other crew members

Yep as Wardawg said it's because we're back to school again, and most of us probably got shitloads of schoolwork to do. atleast me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom