• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Knatte1, its great to see you keeping us alive meanwhile I've got alot to do, hopefully I'll get more spare time soon, this work is consuming all my time and energy, thw working hours are crazy and the damn long travel to and from work makes it impossible for me to get time to map.. We'll see how it goes, I might not stick with this job but Im gonna give it a few weeks atleast and see how it works out, but as it is now I just down by all this work, got another job @ my hometown which I might get to, so I might be going for that instead, we'll see, but hopefully I'll get some time over soon, Im sorry I havent been able to post for a long time now ;(

Miss you otland <3

hesteN and me are brainstorming on what we should map. since the map is so huge we dont know what we still need xd. We want to ask you guys / girls what we should map give us some ideas and we might pick one of your idea! u can also say a monster spawn we already have like demons cave or dragon spawn or whatever we just dont know what to map :p

kind regards,
Hesten / WardawG

I would like tombs as well, you could leave a mysterious atmosphere in there.

Wedding :wub:

wedding.png

This deserves a bump my good friend, nice work!

Don't quit guys [:
Shame about some guys fighting, that sux
I've seen Hesten's potst years ago, and LOL!? You're better everytime, just don't leet noob comments affect you [x (IGNORE THEM!)

@WardawG
Same to you, you're so good, and for me you are the one that have the real rpg feeling, all clean and no over spammed, F*CKIN' AWESOME

@knatte1
F*CK YOU! You're so GOOD! I love the way you detail all, you give the essential touch of details on what you map, it's awesome X.X
Just one suggestion; The Wedding Mountain is really really REALLY REALLY GREAT! But, why don't you try to give the mountain a "heart-shape0," maybe?

@Neon
Shame you left, you must have your reaons, good luck :]

@Others
As I've seen, there's nothing wrong with the mapping's :D all rox! ;D

@The Scarlet Horn Teaser Team
Good luck in your lives, and keep with this project :D

I'll be following you ;*

Just one suggestion; The Wedding Mountain is really really REALLY REALLY GREAT! But, why don't you try to give the mountain a "heart-shape0," maybe?
A heart shape? Lol! It's perfect as it is. A heart shape would just look weird and un-realistic.

A heart shape? Lol! It's perfect as it is. A heart shape would just look weird and un-realistic.

It was for knatte1, not for you :)
By the way, are you in the team? >.<
Maybe you're rude comment 'cuz I didn't say nothing to you? o_O
It's just a suggestion, chill down [;<

Nice wed pic knat~ :D

and wtf is a Souleater?! xd

Souleater.gif

Okey, maybe i can map a spawn to that, but then i take insp from Neon of his "Weed Fantasy" mapping :D

Picture

Wedding2.png

Ps. Items is not correct as i put them..

Looking good yeah, but it's not truely realistic. Mostly churches are pretty clean and not over grown with grass :D

Looking good yeah, but it's not truely realistic. Mostly churches are pretty clean and not over grown with grass :D

This church is in the middle of the woods, and the priest is a priest who marry people who are doomed to not get married. And the priest is old as the Church which have become overgrown a bit :D

It doesn't look really abandoned. Just overgrown and dirty. :p

That was a search for "Overgrown Church". The link got fucked up, thats why it says "Abandoned Church", click on the link and you'll see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back