• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, more dead dwarves would make it look way better. Maybe some railways too.

Joke! Awesome as always! :d

I've moved home from Stockholm again, that city is just to much for me, the stress and the people, the traveling.. Bah, I had noooo spare time at all, so I've moved home again now, and I will finally have some time to map again! I've still got alot to do nowadays but now I'll be mapping again, I'll post something as soon as I come up with a good concept idea :]

Back mapping! This is a simple piece, nothing special I know, but I lack inspiration a little atm dunno what I can detail a behemoth spawn with anymore ;o

vrpszl.png

29fqfc9.png

ih2vdv.png

ab1iqq.png

Gotta go sleep now !

Looks good, tho not anything special as you said.

Yeah some parts look AB, but who cares? The shape is still good.

Ehm.... mr Rage pants. Sometimes we have more important things to do then to map, and I've already stated in like 4-5 posts that I've had to move because of a job which was fkin taking up all my time and I had no time over at all for anything but the job. And now I finally got SOME time over since I quit the job, but I've still got tons to do since I've got a life to you know. I've got training 5-6 days a week, and Im working on my drivers liscense (still yes!) and within 2 weeks Im going to go away for 2 weeks again to focus 100% of my time to get the damn liscense (intensive course? (Intensivkurs in swedish anyhow.) And when I have that, THEN maybe I can map some more again, but rageing like that calling me lazy even if its a joke its just annoying..

Allright, I've edited the behemoth spawn and made it a cyclops spawn instead, feels like there more to it to make with cyclops, they feel a little bit warmer and all, Im gonna see what I can do to make a more intressting behemoth spawn later if I get some good ideas.

You guys like it better this way?

282dz7t.png

e6bwi8.png

c5lc2.png

2rw40sw.png

+1 pic x)
52j6z7.png

:] ~

Yeah I agree. I want to make a behemoth cave which looks cold and dark, which means no warm colors, and without that its hard to make the picture look intressting, it mostly just looks dull and boring >.<

Use tar, gravel, stone, loose gravel and mountain. Cool grayscale theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back