• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How did you start playing Tibia?

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I was 11 years old honestly i cant remember much, it was in 2003 if i am correct, I was not much of a gamer actually i hated video games, but one day i went over to a friends house and saw him playing it, i asked what it was he said it was a funny game wich his other friend his teacher showed to him, my friend explained some of the game and i got interested, went home downloaded it, and logged in my first world called Chimera.

i was like 10 years old and i was fucking my girlfriend and a friend was screaming in the other room something ike : " omg pk pk pk "
i told him to stop scream he was ending my erection and i was only with 15 dick centimeters because of that...

after that he gave me 500 bucks to play with him and i accepted ebcause at that time i wasnt selling too much marijuana anymore ( cops after me ) .

and i still playing

Last edited:
Nice,

It was 6 years ago, (March 2008) I was playing Diablo (my favorite game at the time) my cousin came to my room and said that he's playing a better game, that I will like 4 sure, so I just downloaded it and started playing it (took me 2 weeks to leave rook)
I started to play on Kyra with my RL friends.

May 9, 2007. I was 9 years old, I lived on the 3rd floor of some apartment. I had a friend on the first floor who was about my age. I used to play him with in his house a lot, and I would always see his brother playing Tibia. I would just go to his house sometimes just to watch. I ended up getting my first computer for my birthday and the first thing I downloaded was Tibia. I was up all night killing rats that day. I thought I was the shit. Tibia has become a hobby after all these years.

My real was showing me this game earlier 2006 he played Aldora I was also not really a gamer guy atleast not for pc games, more like ps2.. me and his brother were like "why the fuck are u playing this trash game".. so few months later like August 2006 his brother told me he started the game aswell and it seems pretty nice.. so I downloaded the game and we began exping on rookguard in Harmonia :D took me shit loads of time to get out of rook.. I didnt even know how to get up ladders at first and always died to monsters cause of this.

2003 I was 9 my friend showed me the game, it was amazing bcuz we could talk to people and chase orcs. Then I made my account and it took like 3 months for me to get off rookgard. I used to play amera, later I got known for being the richest level 70 bcuz I found 4 tiquanda's revenge when mandrake used to worth 1kk+ in that siege

I remember it soooo gooood, Like When I was around 7 Years old,probally 2004?
My cousin was showing me that game while I was sitting with him on his room and I was like "fk that graphic its shit.While that time I was playing like Spider man on ps1 :)
After 1 month I had my first computer with internet that costed like 0.80€/H so I was not really playing it cuz there was no reason for me to start that thing when I had spider man :D
After 1month latter we had DSL Internet so I could play how much I wanted then my cousin was also playing on my comp when we were at me etc...
My first account was made when i was around 8 and I tried to go up this rookgard ladders for over 5days while my cousin had class trip ( pain in the ass )
Left rookgrad after 3weeks?
My first world was Iridia that I've played untill I was level 120 then got hacked rooked etc like probally everyone that searched some gold cheats etc on google :D
Then I started my first ot called Acidsot.no-ip.org or smth it was 7.6 ot back then.
Well played more OTs growed some pvp skills and started.
Well tahts the kinda start history :)

I was graduating 5th grade and I was playing runescape my new friend Mike told me to try this other game tibia so I did I didn't understand shit about this new game I was killing sheep for hours until mike called me and said are you on Malvern but fuck I made my char on amera

2004~ 10 years ago when I was 6-7 my cousin showed my bro the game and then he showed my sister back then my whole.family shared 1 pc so I was watching my sister play and I saw a mace in rook infront of temple and I told her it was cool I then asked her to make me an acc in like 3 weeks I got to lvl 8 but it was like hr pc time for me sometimes 30 mins xD my uncle was just playing my character and lvling for me me my bro and my sis all had names like salar evolved xD but I only got to like lvl 14 and I played after a random ot and then chaos ot and when the new chaos era came I quit till I was 14
I had a friend when I was 10 I played chaos ot with him

I remember it soooo gooood, Like When I was around 7 Years old,probally 2004?
My cousin was showing me that game while I was sitting with him on his room and I was like "fk that graphic its shit.While that time I was playing like Spider man on ps1 :)
After 1 month I had my first computer with internet that costed like 0.80€/H so I was not really playing it cuz there was no reason for me to start that thing when I had spider man :D
After 1month latter we had DSL Internet so I could play how much I wanted then my cousin was also playing on my comp when we were at me etc...
My first account was made when i was around 8 and I tried to go up this rookgard ladders for over 5days while my cousin had class trip ( pain in the ass )
Left rookgrad after 3weeks?
My first world was Iridia that I've played untill I was level 120 then got hacked rooked etc like probally everyone that searched some gold cheats etc on google :D
Then I started my first ot called Acidsot.no-ip.org or smth it was 7.6 ot back then.
Well played more OTs growed some pvp skills and started.
Well tahts the kinda start history :)

Jr0quIC.jpg

My brother showed me Tibia back in 2006, My first world was Rubera. Took me a good 3 weeks to get out of rook, later on I joined Second To None (Had a few rls in it).

I was 11 or 12, my friends told me they had found a fun computer game, tried it out and got hooked..
I played it actively from 2002-2009 (when wars/pvp was actually fun), now I'm back at it when I have free time on my hands.

Ameraa/dolera ftw.

-volts

I was at my sisters boyfriend house and they were locked in the bedroom, this was back in 2007 when I was 8 I believe, and he left his character opened botting he was 198 on Fortera back in those days that was high, so after they had a nice "conversation" on his bedroom I asked him and he showed me how to play the legal way, after some weeks I started botting and got level 93 after some months and I sold that money for some nice cash. And started botting noob facc charts to get money in tibia and sell it for rl money.

i started tibia in 07 my cousin showed it to me then first day i told the brs i dominando and after that day the word dominando lies in the dictionary

I started at the age of 7 almost 11 years ago. I was watchen my cousin play and he showeed me how to play and ya. Been banned off real tibia 3x and forgot acct info ggando. #hailfred #propvp #godmode #cantkillme #salarisgay #lapanohands #fredberon #soflylikeag6 #cantbelikeme #togoodatthisgame #tomanyhashtags #reportforspam #shadowscores #lunarforce #masiyah #tibia #old-war #triforce #tomuchpvp @WayneAKADagon @Tankin

Back