• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How did you start playing Tibia?

I was 11 years old honestly i cant remember much, it was in 2003 if i am correct, I was not much of a gamer actually i hated video games, but one day i went over to a friends house and saw him playing it, i asked what it was he said it was a funny game wich his other friend his teacher showed to him, my friend explained some of the game and i got interested, went home downloaded it, and logged in my first world called Chimera.

Strange enough, my first world was Chimera back in 2003/2004 time.

back in 2007, first world was antica, some school friends were playing we were like 9-10 years old +- they make me an account and i started lvling on ratss haha i didnt know how to use the stairs. one day i was lvl 17, my rl friend hacked me and i call her mom to get my char back hahaha good times

Started playing in 2002-2003 when I was like 8 or 9 because my brother had played it. Everyone I knew said the game looked stupid but I always enjoyed it, started on Elera but idk why rook was such a problem for everyone it only took me two days but then all I ever tried to do was kill dragons at like level 15 and would repeatedly die trying to go back and get my bp over and over again till rooked again lmao played for a couple years with my brother and two rls never went to war only random pk barely even knew what I was doing until i started ots but thought it was fun as hell

i started in 2004 got kinda forced by my reals to play it and after like 4 months they gave me char to fight on antica and have been playing there since 2004 to 2011 when i quited and started ot

I was about 10 almost 7 years ago and I remember watching Mitch playing on Amera with my cousins so i also started to play. It took me so long to get out of rook and i always just hunted larvas in ankrahmun for money! #tibialegend

I started Tibia in 2005, when I was 9 years old. My friend visited my house and showed me the game, on the non-pvp world Calmera.
I believe I stayed in rook for months, and was level 12 when I left rook.
I chose the vocation sorcerer, and could never really understand why I couldnt make runes at new levels, which I later realized was because I left rook too late and had less mana.
I always studied tibia.de, and became an expert of items, the map, etc. which is why I am "Reapzar WikiaMapzar" (aka Reapzar Backline)..
After playing on Calmera for a few months/years, never advanced level 20, always dying at 19 - never got the medusa shield/knight armor,
I found an OT called "vanne.mine.nu" or whatever it was called.
The PvP journey started, and today I am war god. Thanks for reading my story, please like and subscribe! :]

Back