• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to fully secure receive a Tibia account?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Well some guildmate is going to retire and opted to give me his account (for free). I said I would take it if he was sure he wants to quit for good. Now he will soon pass the infos on to me, however before I start playing the account for real I want to know what it is I have to change in order to make the account 100% mine?

This is what came to my mind:
- Request new Recovery Key (can I do this without his confirmation?)
- Edit E-Mail (does this work without him confirming the mail change?)
- Change pw obviously.
- Change Adress etc.
Anything else?

Kind regards,
Damon

p.s. sorry for the misstyped topic name haha :D

Requesting a new recovery key and chaning details / email will be enough.

If you want you can also purchase a account name change once the account is fully registered on you and you got a new recovery key.

When getting a new account first transfer all money and items to an account which is safe and change the password.
Request a new recovery key and once you get it you can then change the email instantly without having to wait.

When getting a new account first transfer all money and items to an account which is safe and change the password.
Request a new recovery key and once you get it you can then change the email instantly without having to wait.
Thanks for the answers guys :) Will keep that in mind^^

This is what came to my mind:
- Request new Recovery Key (can I do this without his confirmation?) ------- yes, but it will go to his address
- Edit E-Mail (does this work without him confirming the mail change?) ------- yes, but you will need the recovery key
- Change pw obviously. ----- this doesn't make it safe
- Change Adress etc. ------- it will take 30 days
Anything else?

Transfer all items from his account to yours. Change registration information to yours and in 30 days when the account is registered to you, order a confirmation key.

THEN, before you used confirmation key, check recent purchases and make sure he hasn't ordered one to his address in the 30 days you waited for the registration to change to you

IF, he hasn't, use your confirmation key and enjoy your account

@Three Magic thanks mate :) will do it like that then. but wont move the items just dont use it for the 30 days of register. Its a guildmates account and if he wants to return by that time its fine by me. He was a good friend and I would love to see him back.

@Three Magic thanks mate :) will do it like that then. but wont move the items just dont use it for the 30 days of register. Its a guildmates account and if he wants to return by that time its fine by me. He was a good friend and I would love to see him back.
Take some items! :)

Back
Top Bottom