• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idea's to stop botters, from server side!

no one says making manual playing more interesting than afk cave botting?
this is the first step

I do agree that the most maps are real maps and most maps are simple and boring from what it could be.
The annoying part would however be as for example myself creating some cool AI features where it gets hard, interesting and strategic and the cheaters turns on their auto heals etc, it would ruin the most parts for me personaly.
PvP will never be fair either unless the majority uses the same ways to play, the way the game is supposed to be.

Topic:
Still haven't come up with a way to solve this, hmm, only red flagging people with to high chances/perfection of different aspect . The player himself might also get a text note/warning that he is having an eyeball o_O over his shoulder. Might scare people and make them think if the punishment is deletion?

Still not a great solution but always something. Is their anything the bots are having trouble with that we can hit em hard with right back? :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

you didnt get it i guess but i couldnt even understand you KKKK... my really bad english =[
but I say again the way is making worth be a honest player, and in my opinion isnt that hard, no changes in mechanics and AI, just lil adjustments

Back